BMW Genuine Umbrella

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
Dear BMW fans Saw two buttons near the foot panel of my passenger seat and wonder what they for.... after a quick google I was so impressed with the quality of the original umbrella and its sleeve.If you do have a spare somewhere, please sell it to me.
6F5S0457-l.jpg
Fully automatic, means it open and it also close automatically.
$(KGrHqJ,!hoFBuwHSU2TBQthhP!kI!~~60_35.JPG
Ahhhh... I also bump into this for RR
112_0806_18z+2009_rolls_royce_phantom_coupe+umbrella_in_door.jpg

I have the umberlla as a standard item that came along with the car. Though it may be a nice-to-have item in the car but in reality it is not practical for our type of rain/thunderstorm and I have yet to use it anyway.

Herbert;798344 said:
I have the umberlla as a standard item that came along with the car. Though it may be a nice-to-have item in the car but in reality it is not practical for our type of rain/thunderstorm and I have yet to use it anyway.

Boss.. If you not using it, can sell it to me or exchange with a nice new branded golf umbrella??

Herbert;798344 said:

cool..no need to pakai Tn VP...style oni..hehe...my car dont have 1 lor...old car ma

Strider74;798341 said:
AS...its time to get a proper car with proper roof la...no need payung lor...

Hahahaha.. Currently I have Shell, VW and Merc umbrellas in my car ;-) Bro, my roof is a giant umbrella :p

anaksarawak;798351 said:
Hahahaha.. Currently I have Shell, VW and Merc umbrellas in my car ;-) Bro, my roof is a giant umbrella :p

why u dont have BMW umlela AS? u aaa!!...i bought 1 at wearnes RM50....hihi

irfan80;798355 said:
why u dont have BMW umlela AS? u aaa!!...i bought 1 at wearnes RM50....hihi

Bro,

The quality of the genuine / ori umbrella is far superior compared to those from the dealer's showroom.

Its handle is made of leather and it quality is like our steering plus the nylon canvas is coated with 3M scotchgard water repellent sealant, the sleeve is made of leather too. :) And it also have the BMW leather smell.... Loving it bro.

anaksarawak;798348 said:
Boss.. If you not using it, can sell it to me or exchange with a nice new branded golf umbrella??

I have plenty of normal umbrellas too....Shell, TOTAL, golf and macam macam pun ada. Sori, can't sell you the BMW umbrella unless you buy the whole car.

Herbert;798358 said:
I have plenty of normal umbrellas too....Shell, TOTAL, golf and macam macam pun ada. Sori, can't sell you the BMW umbrella unless you buy the whole car.

Ahahahaa.. Upgrading to F10 kah boss? They dont come with quality umbrella wo.. Also new "F"series are afraid of water... Hahahaha

AS, be a true hamsapian. Just get wet and look sexy for d gals. However if perut buncit better not.... Hehehehe

anaksarawak;798356 said:
Bro,

The quality of the genuine / ori umbrella is far superior compared to those from the dealer's showroom.

Its handle is made of leather and it quality is like our steering plus the nylon canvas is coated with 3M scotchgard water repellent sealant, the sleeve is made of leather too. :) And it also have the BMW leather smell.... Loving it bro.

walawei...the way u xplain...i feel like buying a new car dy...so passionate about umlela one...lol...ps: coming or not to MMZ?

Daniel E30;798362 said:
AS, be a true hamsapian. Just get wet and look sexy for d gals. However if perut buncit better not.... Hehehehe

Good idea, however I prefer the other way round. The idea is to offer a quality leather wrapped umbrella to the hot chic :) It shows prestige, class, gentlemen. VW, Lotus mana ada?? ... Hahahahaa

Does it come standard for all cars or only special cars like yours AS?

AmoiSky;798374 said:
Does it come standard for all cars or only special cars like yours AS?

Yes, highspec CBU some called it limousine will be equipped with the nice umbrella.

Irfan80 bro,

The above Marks and Spencer Umbrella is better made and look classier than the ///M from our dealer :) oh yes.... cheaper too.................... cabut :rock::burnout:

Top Bottom