BMW f30 328i M Sport reporting for work!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Abu Khalid;834316 said:
Funny i was just stalking your postings, thanks for reaching out, i'll give you a call in a bit. I am tempted but need some info, will my warranty be affected and must i change to 20"s first? Sorrrrrry for the noooob questions, my first car was a land rover defender which i still have, so you see i am in a different world now, evertime i drive the Beemer i have to readjust my driving style since my defender can langgar any lubang or mountain on it's path haha

I feel you bro.... How come these 200k+ cars with sport suspension can't even swallow a minor bump in the road without the occupants getting airborne.

My other car is a Hilux. Who brakes at a bump???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wideawake;834439 said:
I feel you bro.... How come these 200k+ cars with sport suspension can't even swallow a minor bump in the road without the occupants getting airborne.

My other car is a Hilux. Who brakes at a bump???

absolutely right bro, since when do we brake at bumps? LOL. Nice to meet a browith a 4x4, do any off roading or overland trips?

Abu Khalid;834480 said:
absolutely right bro, since when do we brake at bumps? LOL. Nice to meet a browith a 4x4, do any off roading or overland trips?

ahh.....then u should meet _M_ ......his f30 doesnt have brakes at all....its an option hehehe.....cabutzzz... :vroam:

Abu Khalid;834216 said:
View attachment 30960View attachment 30961View attachment 30962

Assalammualaikum, ramadhan kareem to my muslim brothers and sisters and a Big hello to the rest of my Malaysian
siblings in Bemmer land!

My kuniyah name is Abu Khalid, 31 years old a few days ago, from Kuala Lumpur.
My current occupation: full time Glorified Bum, part time Humanitarian
Purchased my f30 last June, knew nothing about BMW's besides the fact it looks macho as hell, was totally confused with the various model range, i was such a noob back then, thanks to this forum i managed to raise my BMW
Intellectual level to half a retard haha.

Anyways to cut the story short,i walked into Ingress auto and auto bavaria to inquire about the f30 M sport since i
saw the car online abroad but was told that it was not yet out in Malaysia and that they had no clue what the retail price was,i ended up paying for one anyways and i am now looking forward to make new friends here.

jzkllah Khairan / domo arigato

assalamualaikum mr abu khalid
Just asking.. Do you have or send your child at Raudhah Adni pre-school? Because last week or last two weeks i saw a black F30 M-Sport while I hantar my anak..
I was like "OMG!! Tu F30 MSport lahhhhhhh!!" (Ckp kat my son) hehehehe..
I'm still waiting for my F30 320i delivery in Sept. Penantian satu penyeksaan!!.

hafiidz;836461 said:
Just asking.. Do you have or send your child at Raudhah Adni pre-school? Because last week or last two weeks i saw a black F30 M-Sport while I hantar my anak..
I'm still waiting for my F30 320i delivery in Sept. Penantian satu penyeksaan!!.

i can imagine the situation bro... hahaha... everytime a rare beemer drove past or parked by roadside i'll be telling my son.. " itu M5 tuuuu!!" (my son's 4 yrs old btw)... he'll be like... " a'ah macam abah car kan?"...

salam bro Abu Khalid, such a nice ride u got there..one of the best n meanest black-stealth-bomber F30 look I have seen..love the M-Perv bodykit :top:

keep it up n welcome to the bmw family

hafiidz;836461 said:

Walaikumsalam bro, no bro, but i am always around that area, wahh september? In Shaa Allah, good things for those who wait!

SilverBullet;837822 said:
salam bro Abu Khalid, such a nice ride u got there..one of the best n meanest black-stealth-bomber F30 look I have seen..love the M-Perv bodykit :top:

keep it up n welcome to the bmw family

Thank you bro, it's still nothing compared to your 335...that picture was when i first picked it up, a few racun sessions, the car received several m perf mods and my bank accout balance was also moded :motz:

Abu.. your bank account was moded but clearly not dented.. maybe abit la after u've gotten the ///M3 :top:

_M_;837929 said:
Abu.. your bank account was moded but clearly not dented.. maybe abit la after u've gotten the ///M3 :top:

Haha... I'm getting myself in trouble, later when you buy M4 i will be drooling

Abu Khalid;834216 said:
View attachment 30960View attachment 30961View attachment 30962

Assalammualaikum, ramadhan kareem to my muslim brothers and sisters and a Big hello to the rest of my Malaysian
siblings in Bemmer land!

My kuniyah name is Abu Khalid, 31 years old a few days ago, from Kuala Lumpur.
My current occupation: full time Glorified Bum, part time Humanitarian
Purchased my f30 last June, knew nothing about BMW's besides the fact it looks macho as hell, was totally confused with the various model range, i was such a noob back then, thanks to this forum i managed to raise my BMW
Intellectual level to half a retard haha.

Anyways to cut the story short,i walked into Ingress auto and auto bavaria to inquire about the f30 M sport since i
saw the car online abroad but was told that it was not yet out in Malaysia and that they had no clue what the retail price was,i ended up paying for one anyways and i am now looking forward to make new friends here.

jzkllah Khairan / domo arigato

yo bro, is your m sport the first batch of the m sport?

I've just ordered mine and wondering if you get the usual problems i.e wind noise, steering wheel sounds, rusted seats and etc?

and beautiful beast you got there!

Hi bro, i think mine was one of the first M sport on the road, launched in showrooms on 27 june, mine was registered on the road 28th June. Yes to some rust and wind noise, but i am so used to old cars that i don't mind the problems.

Abu Khalid;837972 said:
Haha... I'm getting myself in trouble, later when you buy M4 i will be drooling

Ameeeeeeeenn..:wink:

Abu Khalid;838136 said:
Hi bro, i think mine was one of the first M sport on the road, launched in showrooms on 27 june, mine was registered on the road 28th June. Yes to some rust and wind noise, but i am so used to old cars that i don't mind the problems.

Spoken like a true RUSTIE..:top:

Top Bottom