Bmw e60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

barthiraja

Club Guest
Hi guys,I'm newbie for this forum. By the way, I'm planning to buy BMW E60 523i soon, so i'm looking around the finances for a good condition car. My question is if a car odometer had done 100K KM, is it recommended to buy such cars? Yesterday I had looked similar car, interior exterior, and engine compartment everything seems to be nice, but already done 98K KM... So, I'm just worried if could give major problems after buy it...Is it possible to get professional mechanic to bring along to check the car that we gonna to buy? I need some tips on things need to check before buy car...Thanks guys..

Hi welcome to the forum...another potential e60 owner...I like...some established car dealer they are gentleman enough to let u bring along ur foreman to diagnose the car (usually shop with air conditioned. .hihi)....but, some shop...pay booking first then oni they allow u to diagnose...is better to check 1st....dont believe entirely from mtce record book as It can oso be massaged...if buy recond car can buy warranty (up to 5 yrs if I m not mistaken)....but....what ever said n done... buying cars is a gamble...my 2 cents opinion...ps: try to get 525i la at least...530i even better...hihi. ..happy car hunting

Bro 523i not worth, as you are paying 2.5 road tax for less power. IMHO.

Happy hunting..took me 3 months..=)

krsna86;817529 said:
Bro 523i not worth, as you are paying 2.5 road tax for less power. IMHO.

Happy hunting..took me 3 months..=)

Better Get a 530i :rock:

barthiraja;818024 said:
Some saying 530i mostly gear box problem...Is it???

My Buddy's one no issue @ all... the issue he normally have with the car is Petrol Issue :rock: ...530i ma Big cc :smokin:

barthiraja;817380 said:
Hi guys,

I'm newbie for this forum. By the way, I'm planning to buy BMW E60 523i soon, so i'm looking around the finances for a good condition car.

My question is if a car odometer had done 100K KM, is it recommended to buy such cars? Yesterday I had looked similar car, interior exterior, and engine compartment everything seems to be nice, but already done 98K KM... So, I'm just worried if could give major problems after buy it...

Is it possible to get professional mechanic to bring along to check the car that we gonna to buy? I need some tips on things need to check before buy car...

Thanks guys..

Hello to you too ...Barthiraja :)

Welcome to the BMWCM Forum and have a good stay.

Good Luck looking for your new ride my friend :)

Take care and Cheers..

Alby325i :):)

Top Bottom