BMW E60 with SMG

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It is not SMG but automatic with paddle shift. The car is an auto g/box but U can still have control on the gear change if U want with the paddle shift or stick. Not as fast as SMG but OKlah for some fun.

so look like u have the 530i.... how fast have u ever drive?.. does ur car have a headup display?

Desteoh, you're all the way from New York???
Anyway, AFAIK all the E60s in malaysia have the triptronic gearbox except for the M5...

Yes, my car is AB 530i, full spec with HUD unit. The fastest I've driven is 210km/h. This is family car so usually driven long distance with family, so, drive slow...

bmw7833;463290 said:
210km/h and drive slow..:eek::eek:

yala...becoz the car can hit 250kmh easily...so driving it at 210kmh consider slow lo...
icon10.gif

btw...there are some very rare 530 and 630 does comes with the SMG gearbox instead of the normal steptronic gb...

fabianyee;463263 said:
Desteoh, you're all the way from New York???
Anyway, AFAIK all the E60s in malaysia have the triptronic gearbox except for the M5...

yes im now in new york....... my home town is in ipoh..... just want to keep in touch with malaysian :top:

t2ribena;463299 said:
yala...becoz the car can hit 250kmh easily...so driving it at 210kmh consider slow lo...
icon10.gif

btw...there are some very rare 530 and 630 does comes with the SMG gearbox instead of the normal steptronic gb...

Yes u are rite is so rare to get a 530i with smg and headup display,,,, well i am very luck to get one 530i with smg and full spec,,, the car drive great and fast respone..and also i got a great deal..with 60k miles on it..

Top Bottom