bmw e46 2003..gearbox oilsump

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

joemamba

Club Guest
hye to all..i was wondering and trying my luck here,if there is somebody out there who happened to own a scrap automatic gearbox,or at least got a spare part of it coz i was searching for the gearbox oilsump? mine was badly corroded due to grit-salt..already discussed with several pomen about it,and try to solve it with lead treatment is not worth,and better to get a new/used one..thanks for reading and replying the post..its a facelift,M54 engine,2.2...

joemamba;733140 said:
hye to all..i was wondering and trying my luck here,if there is somebody out there who happened to own a scrap automatic gearbox,or at least got a spare part of it coz i was searching for the gearbox oilsump? mine was badly corroded due to grit-salt..already discussed with several pomen about it,and try to solve it with lead treatment is not worth,and better to get a new/used one..
thanks for reading and replying the post..

its a facelift,M54 engine,2.2...

Hi bro,

Are you talking about the gear box oil pan as pic below:
MjM4NTlfcA==.png

If this part you are looking for, maybe you can get it from Bomin cause recently i just change my gear box oil. The price of this Oil pan was not so expensive, inclusive the gasket only cost you RM80.

yes sir..spot on!
rm80? if u don't mind sharing, can u please lead me where the Bomin is? i've been asking at Mun Lee Puchong (since it is not that far away from my crib), they want rm250 for it..

Bomin locatated at No 565 Jln Ipoh 3.5 miles just opposite of Mutiara Shopping Mall. I use to contact Ah Lai 013-3669889. Try to gv him a call.

Top Bottom