BMW E12 525 to restore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Qholif

Club Guest
Hi, i'm a newbie in this forum and would like to seek for some advice...I have a 1981 E12 525 and planning to restore the car. Plan to convert the engine as well as to refurbish the interior/exterior.can anyone share some similar experience and provide some guides. recommendation on where about to do it is very much helpful.Hope to get some good respond from all sifus in this forum.thanks in advance.

i only know 2 persons, one is restoring old cars, and the other has a mint daily running e12, e3 cars....

Hi Qholif,
How is the condition? It's good if you can start your own thread on the restoration progress. Is it still with the original m30b25 with Solex 4a1 carb?
Good luck with the resto.

Hi Qholif, I too have this car. How has the restoration been going? Hope that you'd reply, I also would like to get mine running again.

To pussy, is it ok if you could tell me about the two people you know?

It is so heart warming to know that the restoration of classics is growing on our home soil...

All the best to those starting, keep it up to those midway and kudos to those nearing completion!

Envious of all your passion for the roundel

wjie20;731951 said:
Hi Qholif, I too have this car. How has the restoration been going? Hope that you'd reply, I also would like to get mine running again.

To pussy, is it ok if you could tell me about the two people you know?

This person has a blue one, single owner since day one, stays at PJ.

the other is a beige one too, see it at PJ too, driven by a old chinese man.

pussy;732022 said:
This person has a blue one, single owner since day one, stays at PJ.

the other is a beige one too, see it at PJ too, driven by a old chinese man.

Thanks bro, is Nasser the one that restores the car?

Top Bottom