BMW Club Malaysia featured in Newman Magazine.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Dear all committee members, Great job from you guys. I will go and get my copy later.

maccasel;671319 said:
But they forgot to Photoshop my tummy la....hahahaha

hehe..i was going to comment about it..but your 7 needs bigger tummy lah...cabutsss

JFT63;671433 said:
hehe..i was going to comment about it..but your 7 needs big tummy lah...cabutsss

Hahahahha.....so obvious la my tummy.....hhahaha....could not tuck in in time.....hehehehe....either that or angle sudah salah.......kekekekeke

maccasel;671941 said:
Hahahahha.....so obvious la my tummy.....hhahaha....could not tuck in in time.....hehehehe....either that or angle sudah salah.......kekekekeke

Hehe, no worries bro..yr tummy is the sign of prosperity bro...lol

Hehe, old but gold. They never fail to turn heads! Been out and about with my dad in his 924 and XJS this Malaysia Day... :biggrin:

Got my copy today. Hopefully more people will join the club as official memberd and bring the club to new heights. We need more new ideas and participation from all. Cheers

Hello Affan,

Im a new member for this forum. Just wondering if you can help me how to get registered as an ofcialy memebr so that I will be well imformed on the upcoming events & activity of the club....is the online registration is all it takes.?

Thanks,

k7nair;674048 said:
Hello Affan,

Im a new member for this forum. Just wondering if you can help me how to get registered as an ofcialy memebr so that I will be well imformed on the upcoming events & activity of the club....is the online registration is all it takes.?

Thanks,

Greetings k7nair, ... you can go to the Newbie section and do a self intro as per forum rules. Also you can find the apllication form to download and filled up. You can passed it to any of the CM anytime. Kindly pm them accordingly.

Cheers bro and welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom