BMW Club Malaysia featured in Newman Magazine.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johnj

Founding Member
One Saturday Morning, the Managing Committee of BMW CLub Malaysia was invited by En Ellfian Rahim ( Deputy Editor of Newman Magazine ) for a photoshoot and Interview. The article is featured in this months Magazine. Do go and grab a copy.Rgds,John.JHere are some photos.
ResizeofDSC02298-1.jpg

photos includes e66, e39, e60 and e46...wish my e30 were ready..wouldve been nicer...hehehe

who the guy with the E46? he vely the hensem...

btw, it is hard work standing under the hot sun at around 11:30 am..

Sweating all the way during the photo session.

jarance;671184 said:
who the guy with the E46? he vely the hensem...

btw, it is hard work standing under the hot sun at around 11:30 am..

Sweating all the way during the photo session.

Nice angel eyes Jarance. Comittees, keep it up

aidilj;671191 said:
Nice angel eyes Jarance. Comittees, keep it up

Actually during the photo session, I notice my left side angel have dropped a bit down.

I told the guy from Newman not to use my car as there are many scratches on my front bumper..

Haha Jarance's E46 is the most featured car. Tabik spring uncle!!

Anyway I asked bro Elfian on the day how much coverage we are getting, he said we'll have 4 pages (2 spread) but unfortunately the 4 pages was given to the Mazda Club it seems in the pages before our spread (6 pages for the whole article). To be fair they have more cars and members in their pictures, looks a bit more happening. KLCC oso cannot see in our photos as its cropped.

Got my copy yesterday too.

Congrats to the Committee. Great article and exposure for the Club. Where can I get a copy of this Newman mag? Able to procure it off the shelves? :top:

Top Bottom