BMW Carbon Fibre bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

oris_m5

Club Guest
hallo....I come accross in NST in between end of last year, there is an indipendent company in KL who custom made carbon fibre bodykit. This company once appointed by proton to produce proton knight erokit (if you remember somewhere in earlys 90's). But unfortunately i have lost that particulat NST. Did anybody knows where in KL someone who can custom made carbon fibre bodykit. Please help.

Get in touch with DanPromote he helped a few people with some custom carbon fibre body kit if im not mistaken he was associated with a e90 full cf car.

if u want a real carbon fibre lamination on top of fibregalss i think a lot of ppl can do it...but u wan a pure carbon fibre u can contact me. racecraft can do it for u.thanx!

How bout C/F rear spoiler? Where to get it?

P/S: Sorry bro, tumpang thread:D

thanks for the recommendation keith but intro yourself at the newbie section first la! :) ... the e90 is fully done in pure carbon fibre for the whole body but work is still in progress. There will be tremendous weight reduction but mainly the owner wants to be the first e90 in full cf... well, everyone has their preferences. Will post some pics when the car is out.

initialm - u can get the cf spoiler at many bmw bodykit shops in kl, racecraft has it too. If you're attending any of the e36 tt I can show u mine which is a cf csl but done for e36.

DanPromote;208811 said:
initialm - u can get the cf spoiler at many bmw bodykit shops in kl, racecraft has it too. If you're attending any of the e36 tt I can show u mine which is a cf csl but done for e36.

Dan,

I will be goin to KL on 26th April. Can u give add of the shop. I'm specifically lookin for UUC carbon fibre spoiler. How much is yr CSL c/f for E36. Mind to share pic?:D

Pls pm me yr HP;)

Marco;208655 said:
if u want a real carbon fibre lamination on top of fibregalss i think a lot of ppl can do it...but u wan a pure carbon fibre u can contact me. racecraft can do it for u.thanx!

Fuyoo!! Racun kuat ni !! :D

Top Bottom