BMW Buying Advice Needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by wolverine@May 31 2005, 11:27 PM
I know this dealer in Glenmarie...a lot of cosmetics involved.Beware!

It's an awesome beast...but in a very standard condition.
& RM16k is not a song.....

Think u should look around 4 a M40 318i stick! Even the early ones from
'88 are going for RM16k oredi!

Regards B)
sure or not...early facelift ones 16k.......i want another la like this.....can always use my spare upgrades

Thats wat my mother and mother inlaw think...hahaha... that I crazy....was having my fiat punto GT 96 model... nice and beautiful somo more powderful...

Nice red you got there...which red is it?? zinnobar??out of curiosity... what size are the rims ???

Hi! Thank you everyone for the advice you have given till now. It seems to drive well. Lots of torque. That sort of made the decision. The heart ruled over the brain.

The 17" rims are going away. I am fitting the originals back.

The front floor pan has been changed and the job doesn't look that good but I suppose this can be rectified. There is some rust which needs to be worked on.

Thanks for the advice. The salesman there is called Mazlim. I suppose the price could be knocked down a little.

The first owner is currently the chairman of HICOM (that's what I was told).

There is a certificate of roadworthiness from Puspakom dated May 2005.

Well, again, its the heart thing.

Bluefire

Originally posted by bluefire@May 29 2005, 10:56 AM
Hi! I have always liked the BMW 318i (box). I believe the last model came out in 1991. I never could afford one and I was a bit cautious on the maintenance cost of BMW's in general.

You would need to have passion for the car if you want to own a BMW. Then the maintainance cost would be secondary. :D

Originally posted by bluefire@Jun 1 2005, 12:18 AM
Hi! All who have helped.

Yes, I have plonked down some money and yet I wonder if I am making the right decision.

Here are the pictures. Let me know what you think.
Hi Bluefire

In yr position also..ppl think I'm crazy to go the E30 way.. :D
Car looks yummy..and yes swap the rims..~!

Top Bottom