BMW Alpine White - Whats the code?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tombstone

Club Guest
Anybody has any idea regarding the actual code? i juz need to double check... ur help is much appreciated Thanks.

thanks bro...that is infact the code my painter told me... however the color didnt look exciting as it shud...but then again,...its different when u paint it on a small cover and when its painted on a car.....

thanks again for the clarification...

tombstone said:
thanks bro...that is infact the code my painter told me... however the color didnt look exciting as it shud...but then again,...its different when u paint it on a small cover and when its painted on a car.....

thanks again for the clarification...

No problem! ...

Dude its white, how 'exciting' do you expect white to be :D GL anyways on your color selection...

DSC01563.jpg

this is how it looks like...

plz forgive the large pixel dimensions...malas to do a photoshop resize...

aiyo, not another white e30.....
why don't you paint it green or orange.....hahaha

if you paint it white, i dare you to paint the mtec colours across your bonnet/fender.....sure cool wan!!

dun dare...i might do it...but then again...if its a dare...whats in it for me ??

free wipers - the ones according to our deal??? :D

woohooo

dare,dare,dare,.....

hahaha,

wipers free of course, it's the other parts you gotta pay....
found 1 side, gotta dig u more for others, will let you know once i got all of it

justin....pink.... if i heard right, its a no wonder u alwiz wear pink t-shirts...

;)

hahaha

pink for ladies lor.... (but i like to see one... with a gurl driving it:D)
i think there are maybe 4,5 e30 in white now..... i also going to that color.... but i dont think i'm going to take the alipine type 3 ... its kinda in the yelow tone abit.... if u looking the same result as my brother(yeop)... its a duppon(i cant remember whats the code...).... how about u PM him.....

tombstone.......green's the way to go.

Anyway i have some sweet pics of white e30's with mtech2 if u need a background to have some photoshop fun with.

tombstone said:
idiot...

okok..thanks man...still got 1 more month for u to look ;)

har har har......:p

1 more month too short dude....need more time....:D

4,5 currently, but think there are about 4-5 more white in the making....

not the way mine is gonna finish bro....trust me... i m gonna be brothers with nik's "635 csi" ....ps i m still talking about the paintjob...not the engine ;)

dthug said:
pink for ladies lor.... (but i like to see one... with a gurl driving it:D)
i think there are maybe 4,5 e30 in white now..... i also going to that color.... but i dont think i'm going to take the alipine type 3 ... its kinda in the yelow tone abit.... if u looking the same result as my brother(yeop)... its a duppon(i cant remember whats the code...).... how about u PM him.....

thanks bro....i think the paint wud read as dupont right? no worries, i think i will juz stick to this white with a tinge of somthing special... see if it works...if doesnt, i have to paint quite a nu mber of spots again....haiya.. ;D

tombstone said:
justin....pink.... if i heard right, its a no wonder u alwiz wear pink t-shirts...

;)

hahaha

pink looks good on me that y wear lots of pink n orange.

mayb u can try doing up ur car Paul Smith style and his trademark stripes. Then it'll look like a designer car.

a4xa-foot-ball-1-5238.jpg

no thanks bro....duwan to be a poser ;)

kakaka... i m very happy wif my low profile car with my tiny puny engine... :D

btw..just for info, just painted mine wt Dupont 0500, turns out very nice, i shud say as good if not better than Alpine white...coz i ask for that color, but this paintshop recommended this code...(link to my ride after spray: http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=150850#post150850 )

and i know someone is in the midst of spraying his E30 wt Dupont 0500 now..!! wt new engine sum more!after spraying his 635i !

anyway...good luck to you

Top Bottom