BMW ad on tele?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

erica34

Club Guest
volvo's got their conversations going and mercedes their nice music and passion flowing (albeit spoilt at the end by that cilakak bhastard with his smug look)... are we going to see a BMW ad on tele?

Originally posted by erica34@Apr 26 2005, 09:46 AM
volvo's got their conversations going and mercedes their nice music and passion flowing (albeit spoilt at the end by that cilakak bhastard with his smug look)... are we going to see a BMW ad on tele?
Oh yes... it's gonna have that guy from the Volvo ad shagging the gal from the Mercedes ad in a BMW or something like that... :p

just saw another mercedes ad on the tele... this one for the new c-class and wow! the concept, music, tempo, everything moves so smoothly lifting you to a high ready for when the car appears... and the message, sublime man... if i had a few hundred thousand bucks i'd go out and buy that farking c-class right now man...

bmw? nothing...

Maybe their sales is that damn good that the don't feel the need for advertisements??? Or they feel the cheep roadside banners are enough??? :dunno: :p

Both the volvo and mercedes ads are quite tasteful. BMW's fightback must emphasise the prestige and performance of BMW. They could use our Mazin for sex appeal....

maybe they are checking this thread for feedbacks... hehehee... maybe they shud get us to be in their ads..... ;)

there was an ad before on bmw, quite a long time ago when i was a kid, it's because of that ad i got interested with bimmer. they show an evolution of their trademarks kidneys. it's like from the beginning to present where the kidneys morph into diff shapes. forgot when was that but that was the last time i saw an ad on bimmers

kih kih kih try showing that ad on national tv man, the next day bmw kena ban.......kih kih kih

oi demon, are those print ads u posted for real?! they're not in good taste man imo... the person in charge should get some farking man... like that also can... what lah...

Top Bottom