BMW accessories in Penang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Actually u can buy them in bayernz but price definitely not cheap lar..Try to ask them.

Go to 99 acessories,sg rambai,bkt mertajam...not far from Bayernz wokshop or u can go to Extreme at Bandar Perda... good luck!

Hi BMW7833 and Rastabimmer,

May I know what kind of accessories are available at the shops that you mentioned?

Cheers,
Neoh

neohkw;511487 said:

May I know what kind of accessories are available at the shops that you mentioned?

Cheers,
Neoh

They have not any existing stock, anyway they have a catalog for u to see what item u want then they will put order for u.

neohkw;511487 said:

Cheers,
Neoh

helo bro...."itchy" already woh.....i'll bring u to a few shops for those items you want.....but i thought your car so complete already (minus the Tri-Color M steering with paddle shift:21::10:)

maybe meet tomolo afternoon and i'll call a few udm owners for a "tt":rock::rock:

Bro,

Still got a lot to work on. The most immediate wish items are Rims, Steering and replacing wood panels. But the list goes on and on and on... CAI, camshafts, SC, ECU retune etc etc... :wink:

Sigh... only limited $$ resources....

Cheers,
Neoh

kokwei9035;511809 said:
helo bro...."itchy" already woh.....i'll bring u to a few shops for those items you want.....but i thought your car so complete already (minus the Tri-Color M steering with paddle shift:21::10:)

maybe meet tomolo afternoon and i'll call a few udm owners for a "tt":rock::rock:

U can buy from Stuttgart Parts Centre PJ. Call them up, give yr VIN and parts no, get quotation, bank in money, fax payment slip, wait for yr parts to arrive.

you can buy from bvmauto.com. Check their site. If they dont have the items online, email them and give them the part number u are looking for. They will do the rest for you. I'm super impressed with their service.

Top Bottom