BMW 745Li in Black Sapphire

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

couleur

Club Guest
Black_Sapphire_by_couleur.jpg
Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MalaysiaCanon 20D + Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM + Manfrotto 055PROB + Manfrotto 808RC4"Let me show you the bigger picture out of the smaller ones." - BMW 745LiSpotted near my former English teacher's house. I think this will be the day that I would remember for my entire life. And I would miss her so much and I felt that it was very unfair for her to go so sudden, but yet I am glad she did not suffered much through it comes.After paying my last respect, I drove home at a road that felt as if it was the longest drive of the day. I went slow on the bumpy roads and then I came across this beauty. I was amazed of the lighting and couldn't resist to take a photo of it. But I didn't had my camera at the moment. So I decided to rush back home and I drove pretty quick, grab my camera and tripod and speed back to that place. The roads are filled with bumpers, and I got my car pretty badly damaged after I realized that there was two ahead, just about a sec to break. It hurts to hear the car bouncing up and down with a harsh screech.I manage to be there in time and the light source remained the same for quite some while. After setting up the camera and successfully recced a few desirable angles, I took a few shots and verified all the shots. The car looked amazing under the tree, many thanks to the tempest.Then after a while, the owner came out of the house. And I was shocked and surprised and thought about thing like, she wouldn't let me take a photo of her car. So I decided to ask instead of hiding behind my car. She was very nice and friendly and gave me permission. It was great and I told her that I would send her the photos once it has been processed. But she didn't wanted it, and I have nothing else to say.http://couleur.deviantart.com

Great work on the lighting for the car and the temperature for the whole shot.

Top Bottom