BMW 523i 525i can convert to LCI gear shift knob same like F10/F11 gear shift knob?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

amanda1977

Club Guest
My 1 is E60 523i....How must it will cost for the LCI shift gear convertion?It's really looks pretty...thanks....

yes...i saw it on youtube guide u how to did it, just plug and play...just dun know whether can get it in malaysia:eek:

you might be able to get it in sunway but the price would be double up from ebay
i've changed mine too exactly the same but without led indication, it cost less then rm300 :smile:

photo to share...

thanks zeck...
there are two types of Lci gear knob mod, with led indicator and without led indicator
mine is without led indicator, cheaper and easy to install just plug n play

zeck;757538 said:
nice gear u have there...mind asking, why no LED indicator?

Wow, really nice and good price. Sorry guys misleading you guys, the RM 16k is F10 I-drive module, not the gear knob....haha...

TeD;757645 said:
thanks zeck...
there are two types of Lci gear knob mod, with led indicator and without led indicator
mine is without led indicator, cheaper and easy to install just plug n play

how much the cost with led indicator?

no idea bro but from ebay it would be in a range of us250 more or less
if u intend to buy let me know, maybe we can group buy...

zeck;757732 said:
how much the cost with led indicator?

from an e60 owner to f10 , +1 for the joystick gearshift the confusing look on other passenger / driver when look at my gear shift

TeD;757853 said:
no idea bro but from ebay it would be in a range of us250 more or less
if u intend to buy let me know, maybe we can group buy...

Hi TeD, I'd be interested if we can get group buy.. Thnx.

Hye GMENG, sorry for the late reply... i just got back from Indonesia for a holiday. i guess only both of us are interested, maybe we can just proceed to purchase or should we wait for a week time see if anyone else is interested. btw, where do u stay?

GMENG;760395 said:
Hi TeD, I'd be interested if we can get group buy.. Thnx.

Top Bottom