BMW 3 Series GT - E9x..???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;548293 said:
Haha good one Astroboy! :D

If silver ? what creature is equivalent ? Prefer the car over the dragon. Looks damn "angry" looking. If this car cucuk you, from the rear mirror looks like going to eat you up:top:

Oh...I think I burnt a hole in my table cloth with my ciggie ...was just sitting agape and agawk at that gorgeous car.. D-uh!

It's an artist's impression of what a GT might look like, based on the expected look of the F30. And not an accurate one IMO, since a GT would have a taller roof-line than a sedan.

GT is generally a heavier car due to the huge rear window. Still prefer a sedan but the front section of this artist's impression is really awesome! something I would love to have in my 3-series.. :top:

The European concept of a GT is different from the Japanese. A European Gran Turismo is for fast long-distance driving and would typically be larger and heavier, emphasizing comfort over performance. Softer suspensions and more luggage space mean that it's targetted at older people who want utility over sporty qualities.

So why are you boy-racers interested in BMW GTs? :)

I think you're right Trav :D The subsidiaries are growing bigger and have more luggage... The home minister's mother keeps complaining about the legroom at the back... Subconsious need to upgrade to a more grown up car but with the same panache.

haha... very smart strategy.. purely meant for a 3-series owner who has grown in family size, yet reluctant to "settle down" and a 5-series.. :p :D

Same as 5GT, unwilling to "settle down" on a 7.. :p

You're absolutely right. European GTs are often 'bridge' models like you described. :)

Top Bottom