BMW 2002 restoration

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

plep

Club Guest
Hi Guys,my friend just bought an old BMW 2002 in running condition but the exterior needs a lot of work.any idea where I can help him to source for restoration parts and engine maintenance spares locally. Hementioned that parts need to be ordered from overseas website. any ideas?thanks

THANKS FOR THE LINK
However, just wonder, should we ordr tru internet by credit card, shall the items/parts kena tax by custom ? or the courier service shall clear for us ?

The website is good for classic cars, coz i might think o need to buy something for my 2002..
Cheers

hehe am not sure on how to go abouts ordering parts yet. but i think you have to go and collect it from kastam yourself. not sure about the taxing. any sifus tried buying from this site can advice?
yea the site is great.. so many parts in brand new condition! :D

Nationwideclassics is in Shah Alam. Met the manager a few month back, a fellow forummer here.
Have not check out the outfit yet. But talking to the guy, he is into serious restoration works.

I have ordered parts from fellow nkbmw forrumer and ebay. I did my own customs declaration and clearing at KLIA near the AirAsia/LCCT terminal. No tax as the customs are satisfied that it is for my own personal use.

bmw2002

Hi! I saw a real nice bmw2002 near my area. Think it is fully imported as the shop is also importing RR, Jagand other. The other day I saw one bmw cs there as well.

Hi JMS,

Where is the shop you are talking abt? I would like love to drop by there and drool!

7 day diet

7 Day Diet Program for Quick Weight Loss.A 7 day diet plan is basically a limited time effort to lose as much weight as possible in a week.

I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but does anyone know where to find M10 distributor (clockwise)?
Thanks.

I'm currently restoring a '70 2002. The project has gone for 2 years now and it still far from running. The most helpful forum is www.2002faq.com and go to the vendor list. There you will find many 2002 supplier from all over the world (USA, Germany, UK). I've been sourcing most my parts from www.jaymic.com since they are from UK and Right Hand Drive...

Good luck,
Chris

I think its a bit hit and miss with the import tax. Sometimes kena sometimes not. Somebody told me its above certain amount that they will tax you. The amount of tax is not just based on the price of the item, but on CIF (Cost, Insurance, Freight) which is the price of the item, shipping insurance and postage

Correct me if I'm wrong, Chris_1602 since you have actually went through all this i expect

Top Bottom