Black Dog Bone in Concert. Don't miss it!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eh...this subject is up my alley...
Yes, the great bands of yesteryear...and I used to love Ekamatra ! Of course, I started young, listening and hanging around bands like, Strollers, Falcons, Discovery, Wind Jammers, Yellow Jackets and of course Carefree...and Funfer...yes, Carefree has jammed in my house before...hahaha

redbaron;417033 said:
Black Dog Bone,Sweet Charity,September5,Blues Gang,Carefree, were great bands.[/QUOT

LEgends, music attitude, sounds and skill all this bans same level like mat saleh can do..

redbaron;417033 said:
Black Dog Bone,Sweet Charity,September5,Blues Gang,Carefree, were great bands.

ha..ha..ha..see RB strted to recall those old dayss...
i still got some of those 'pring hitam' bck in home town...

okow;417088 said:
Eh...this subject is up my alley...
Yes, the great bands of yesteryear...and I used to love Ekamatra ! Of course, I started young, listening and hanging around bands like, Strollers, Falcons, Discovery, Wind Jammers, Yellow Jackets and of course Carefree...and Funfer...yes, Carefree has jammed in my house before...hahaha

Where else can you find a band who can goreng using flute some more?:top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIb6J0C_lrw

This was taken fron the album 'Dulu dan Sekarang' 1979. In my hometown in Taiping, at the Padang Sarkas food court near Mail Satay stall there's a juke box. When this song was a hit in 1979-1980, it kept on playing almost every 5 minutes courtesy of the abang-abang Bomba whom I suppose always gagal dalam bercinta. Layan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GZCtGszRAc

Bro azam318i, this one is for you.

Seems everybody forgot the Best among all ----- Kita Serupa, Suraya etc ........ HeadWind

JYazid;417199 said:
Seems everybody forgot the Best among all ----- Kita Serupa, Suraya etc ........ HeadWind

Jid - aku rasa masau tu ko pakai baju Hail AMir ie buka dada nampak bulu dada, seluar bell bottom, ada kumis bawah bibir ..

Uji Rashid was 'the bomb' back then ..

redbaron;417033 said:
Black Dog Bone,Sweet Charity,September5,Blues Gang,Carefree, were great bands.

Bro RB, got aar September5? :eek:
I tot only Sweet September...

:106::106:mmmmmm.....speechlesss...still pakai pampers lagi time diorang nie tgh top

JYazid;417199 said:

Mana bole lupa. Bini Zainal tu orang kampung gua, kat Aulong, Taiping. Kudin (Muhaiyuddin Ramli), Zul the rocker, Nicky Ooi Jalan Kelawei, Penang mari, Razak the drummer. Tapi ini Chapter 2 bang. Chapter 1 Black Dog Bone & Carefree.:top:

Especially for Unker JYazid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTnszGrLgtQ

Enjoyss..

535i;417200 said:
Jid - aku rasa masau tu ko pakai baju Hail AMir ie buka dada nampak bulu dada, seluar bell bottom, ada kumis bawah bibir ..

Uji Rashid was 'the bomb' back then ..

masa sekolah pun dah simpan ada kumis bawah bibir .... kawin baru buang .... hehehe

mizhan;416934 said:
i was 9 years old then... :eek:

piiiirahhhh .... but you were grown up with thier kind of music ..... and the car during that time is Mini and you are one of them .... hehehehe ...

Top Bottom