Bio-Zeta~5 - GIVES YOU THE RACING POWER

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hotzwheels

Club Guest
PROBLEMS: VEHICLESAs vehicles age, vehicle owners find that their vehicles consume more fuel, less horsepower; torque becomes lower and carbon deposits becomes higher. Vehicle owners feel the loss in horsepower due to the carbon deposits in the engine chambers. Vehicle manufacturers are still struggling to find the perfect equilibrium for fuel efficiencies to produce higher horsepower in vehicles. As time passes, carbon deposits will gradually form multiple layers in engine chambers. Carbon deposits will form no matter how often you service your vehicle. It is a natural process of the effects from fuel burning. Unless the vehicle runs on Hydro, carbon deposits will be a permanent problem among vehicle owners. One of the ways to resolve carbon deposits is to improve fuel efficiency. As stock vehicles burn 75% of the fuel only, the remaining will form carbon deposits. Unless fuel efficiency can be improved to 99%, leftovers will leave carbon residue. Bio-Zeta~5 Engine Booster gives you 25% more fuel burning efficiency. Hydrocarbon is found to emit from your exhaust after affixing Bio-Zeta~5 Engine Booster.WHY NOT MORE HORSEPOWER IN STOCK CARS?Most drivers want higher horsepower for their stock cars but lack the experience in tuning and modifying. Horsepower has been the main concerned among car owners. Meanwhile car manufacturers focus on efficiency rather than horsepower. Environmental concerns have been a higher priority as compared to horsepower leading to majority stock cars lag in horsepower. Cars that put priority to horsepower are usually sports model. There are so many products in the market that can be used to improve horsepower. These products include electric charges, boost controllers, fuel savers, air filters; the offerings are limitless. However, to what extend can you expect the horsepower to increase? If your vehicle has been professionally tuned to the finest, do you expect more horsepower? Every vehicle has a maximum output based on specifications. And many times, the claims on vehicle horsepower in product specs can never be produced on wheel. It is common that you find your vehicle producing 25% less horsepower on wheels.Bio-Zeta~5 Engine Booster gives you instant power up. There is no need to prove through Dynojet tests. The difference is felt instantaneously by owners.RACING POWERMost drivers emphasize on racing power in their cars, trying to improve efficiency in stock cars. Racing power is defined differently in car owners, dependant on preferences. Upon modifications, most car owners find that the racing power pursued are not possible due to car limitations. Car enthusiasts usually seek cars that have minimal limitations in modifications to produce their perceived racing power. Producing racing power in cars is in fact not difficult to understand, once you grasp your car’s behavior and limitations. The amount of modifications required on a car is dependant on your racing power requirements. As preferences differ, racing power implementations can be complex. It is best to consult other similar car owners on their modifications to understand your racing power requirements better. Sometimes, minor tuning or a quick replacement of an air filter can produce the racing power you want. Bio-Zeta~5 Engine Booster provides the maximum power without modifications. It is a perfect engine enhancer for users who DO NOT want modifications.ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLYDue to declining fossil fuel, vehicle manufacturers are forced to produce cars that are environmental friendly. Hybrid technology is one of the new forms of comprehending the issues of pollution and being environmental friendly. As environmentalist pursue in reducing wanton pollution, vehicle manufacturers have been researching to produce environmental friendly vehicles. In the advance world today, producing environmental friendly vehicles are no longer impossible. There are many new prototype vehicle engines that can run on less fuel or even some without fuel. At this point of time, we should be more environmental conscious to reduce pollution. Our vehicle emissions produce high levels of CO, CO2, NOx and greenhouse gases. Bio-Zeta~5 Engine Booster reduces harmful exhaust gases by 80%.

hotzwheels....i hope u got u're flame suit on. i can feel the fire coming towards u... :D :D

hmmm let me seee... (Loads flame thrower)
"Bio-Zeta~5" costs about RM20-25 (maybe more)
contains some octain booster to increase octaine level, maybe some form of mild detergent or corrosive to clean carbon build-up "Mildly"
Most High octain fuels you pay a little extra for in the service stations.
95-98 octain also contain the same things.
Cost addition for filling up with those. about RM5 per tank
So they are cheaper then "Bio-Zeta~5" and made specifically by research companies spending millions of "Dollars" to ensure that it doesn't also damage the engines.

P.S. Read the message in the classifieds section about commercial postings...
Classifieds section you know.. where sale items are supposed to be placed

python_dev;250605 said:
contains some octain booster to increase octaine level, maybe some form of mild detergent or corrosive to clean carbon build-up "Mildly"
So they are cheaper then "Bio-Zeta~5" and made specifically by research companies spending millions of "Dollars" to ensure that it doesn't also damage the engines.

i luv this one. really

Your topic has been towed to the appropriate section, in the future please refer to the main forum page for guidance.
There will be a link from the original place of posting leading to the new place (This states the approriate place).
If this thread is a tech question and if you are not sure which catergory to post under, please post under general tech.
If this thread is a 'FS or WTB' then post in the classifieds.

Thank You

python_dev;250605 said:

just go to www.bio-zeta.com to find out more.
it is a energy captured from the sun.

thanks

ha ha energy CAPTURED FROM SUN........

I am an engineer so I am qualified to laugh! even flame but.....

HA HA HA

p/s : pls lock this.

I thought he was full of
100px-Methane-2D-stereo.svg.png

I think the sun energy ( which they did not eloborate ) is the photovoltaic energy = conversion of sunlight into electron energy through Photovoltaics Cell. But are wondering how they elate it to this product. Sorri lar me noob engineer lor.

Do watch the most recent Fifth Gear.. Oxford Brooke Uni UK did a research and test on all this booster products and ... results shows it reduce your engine power!!

Go watch...

My mechanic friend says this is rubbish based on a client who installed it.

I think its rubbish too based on logic.

Mods please lock.

hotzwheels ... have you tried on a beemer .. you data show it was tried on a Honda Jazz ...

Show us data for beemers too .. can ahh

ICEMAN 13;253351 said:
hotzwheels ... have you tried on a beemer .. you data show it was tried on a Honda Jazz ...

Show us data for beemers too .. can ahh

Dudes... I did purchase this product at the Sunway Autoshow recently for my E46 328i - cost me RM500!:eek: :stupid:

After trying it out for some time now, my conclusion is this product does not give you value for money. The difference in fuel savings and extra torque is just too little to be noticed and for the price its probably not worth the money... However, I'm not too sure on the other benefits - like lower emmisions etc - as it is intangible. When they demo-ed on my car - water particles did come out of my exhaust indicating better combustion... however that faded away over time...

Silver,

Run this test and see if you get the same result as before.

"Press the accelerator slowly and gradually press to the maximum a few
times.

For vehicles that have carbon deposits formed, you will see polluted smoke
emitting from the exhaust. After pressing the accelerator for a few more
times, you will find that the polluted smoke will begin to disappear.
Vehicles that are well-maintained will not find polluted smoke but water
vapor emitting from the exhaust. This shows that the engine is not heavily
deposited with carbon currently.

Take the car for a spin to experience the improved responsiveness of your
engine."

Top Bottom