Bimmerian from Kota Kinabalu

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Helena320

Club Guest
hello, just had my E46 320 few weeks ago. BMW is my second car, previously used national car. Looking for a KK bimmerian to share about parts and workshop around KK. cheers :hello:

Hi helena.....there are many forummers from KK here..dont worry, they will make a call out fot KK TT later...welcome

Thanks guys. I think I should introduce myself with the template, haha.

-What do you drive: BMW E46 320i

-Male / Female

-Picture of you(optional)

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google

-When was it?: few months ago when I decide to buy a BMW

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : learn about DIY from otai and their experience using BMW in term of cost, repair, frequent problem etc.

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : have a strong relation with AB so member can have a discount when go there. haha

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : will be able to service and diagnose my UDM myself.

Welcome to the forum.

Do read the E46 thread if you want to know more about your ride?

Are u an engineer cos I cant help noticing that you are interested to diagnose your UDM yourself.

jarance;686980 said:
Welcome to the forum.

Do read the E46 thread if you want to know more about your ride?

Are u an engineer cos I cant help noticing that you are interested to diagnose your UDM yourself.

thanks.. yes I do read the E46 thread. Just reach page 34 now, LOL. No I am not engineer, I just looking forward to fix and repair my UDM by myself. :)

JFT63;686653 said:
Hi helena.....there are many forummers from KK here..dont worry, they will make a call out fot KK TT later...welcome

This is one thing we all have been delaying for quite some time dy ... hahaha....

Anyway...welcome bro !!! Hope to see pics of your car... :D

Petrus;687110 said:
This is one thing we all have been delaying for quite some time dy ... hahaha....

Anyway...welcome bro !!! Hope to see pics of your car... :D

our bro is a sis lah.. so be polite to the rare and gentle species.

jarance;687115 said:
our bro is a sis lah.. so be polite to the rare and gentle species.

Alamak...sorry... now i am confused... coz her intro underlined Male..

Helena320;686971 said:
Thanks guys. I think I should introduce myself with the template, haha.

-What do you drive: BMW E46 320i

-Male / Female

-Picture of you(optional)

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google

-When was it?: few months ago when I decide to buy a BMW

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : learn about DIY from otai and their experience using BMW in term of cost, repair, frequent problem etc.

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : have a strong relation with AB so member can have a discount when go there. haha

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : will be able to service and diagnose my UDM myself.

guys, I'm a dude. Helena is the name of my ride. terpengaruh "gone in 60 secs" punya pasal, so I kasi nama girls to my UDM. sorry33 suda bikin confuse. LOL

Helena320;687123 said:
guys, I'm a dude. Helena is the name of my ride. terpengaruh "gone in 60 secs" punya pasal, so I kasi nama girls to my UDM. sorry33 suda bikin confuse. LOL

thanks, that clear everything. was a bit curious when helena wanted to diy the car.. lol. sorry bro..

Welcome aboard this forum! Hope you'll find it helpful in your quest there in KK! which is a nice place btw...

Top Bottom