Bella Bellisimo!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW2002

Club Guest
Another awesome looking beauty from the stables of Italia! But out of respect of the owner, i shan't post exterior pictures...he's restoring it. :rolleyes: Here's some shots from a similar car. Have a guess as to what it isEngine bay:

This car got its name from the fact that it was introduced as a concept car at the 1967 World's Fair in Canada (Keyword)... :blink: :blink: :blink:

The owner's car...

Originally posted by BMW2002@Nov 14 2005, 02:12 PM
This car got its name from the fact that it was introduced as a concept car at the 1967 World's Fair in Canada (Keyword)... :blink: :blink: :blink:
Montreal lah.... the side shot gave it away.... :p

Any exterior pics? Looks familiar la.. I think I've seen this somewhere before. :blush:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 14 2005, 02:41 PM
Any exterior pics? Looks familiar la.. I think I've seen this somewhere before. :blush:
Have to ask the owner to see if he wanna post anot!?? :)

Originally posted by shaifulo@Nov 14 2005, 03:44 PM
there was a montreal for sale in motor trader....is this the one??
Could be... It's orange in color right?

I've seen this orange montreal and another red one before.

I also saw a pristine deep red Lancia Beta, not sure whether it was a Montecarlo or spider.

Haha..someone has been going to Penang. That car was sold last week to a GT40 owner.

I into V6 FR nowadays other than the 4 potters :yahoo:

I was in Penang last week & was told that someone is buying the car. His name is nik something. Any relations to you Nikazwaa? looks like I have to settle for montreal's contemporary, Citroen SM (wishful thinking)

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Nov 14 2005, 08:35 PM
Haha..someone has been going to Penang. That car was sold last week to a GT40 owner.

I into V6 FR nowadays other than the 4 potters :yahoo:
GT40 owner??? u mean there's a GT40 in the country?????

Top Bottom