Be careful where u park your car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DanPromote

Banned
Got a nasty surprise when I went back from Damansara Utama. Some idiot threw a stone into my new headlights and the stone is still inside! Now I have to get a replacement headlight cover and spend unnecessary money to re-install the CCFL angel eyes... luckily it is still functioning.Just a word of caution pls be careful when u park your car at Damansara Utama, can't believe people still have this type of mentality. I thought with such an old car nobody would bother disturbing it but then again some ppl never fail to surprise me.

common... just be xtra careful where you park next time.
even while driving... avoid kupchais especially...
car where got old one... it is a BMW! don't play play hor...

Thought it was a safe place, along the Ship restaurant and in front of a hair saloon. It was a proper parking place.

Originally posted by DanPromote@Mar 11 2006, 01:58 AM
Got a nasty surprise when I went back from Damansara Utama. Some idiot threw a stone into my new headlights and the stone is still inside! Now I have to get a replacement headlight cover and spend unnecessary money to re-install the CCFL angel eyes... luckily it is still functioning.

Just a word of caution pls be careful when u park your car at Damansara Utama, can't believe people still have this type of mentality. I thought with such an old car nobody would bother disturbing it but then again some ppl never fail to surprise me.
Sorry to hear ur problems dude, :cry: but u can solv ur headaches & worries once & for all :lol: -just swap ur "old" UDM with mine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You don't hear of Toyota or Honda owners encountering this sort of behaviour.

Wonder why....

:dunno:

Feel sorry for you.

Sure it's stone that break it ? Maybe some idiot ram into your headlight ? And with careful thought he conclude that maybe putting a stone there wont make you suspect that it was his car that actually cause it ?

No ? Ok.

sorry to hear that...by the way how much the cost to instal CCFL angel eye for e-36. tq

Maelzx, how can a car ram me when it's facing the shoplot entrance and in front of my car is a drain? Furthermore no other part was scratched damaged except for the headlight. When I took out the rock I can see very clearly there is a mark where the rock was forced through.

Install or the lights itself? Shops usually charge RM30-50 to install. The lights itself is RM300.

hmm, since u are bringin up this incident, i'll like to add somehting. my e36 sidelamp jsut kena stolen, who says ppl wont steal old car parts? he even took away my socket .. wtf!

i've just installed it n hardly 1 weeek, my sidelamp has gone with the wind..! knn

sorry to hear that jsen, where did u park ur car?

My friend's e46 original AC spoiler also got stolen right inside his house compound after he came back from overseas trip (girlfriend was still staying in the house). Looks like no place is safe.

yup dan, looks like no place is safe anymore.. i was in USJ20( famous for spicy soup with rice) for a lunch with fren, I parked in front of the restaurent.

i din realise it until i have to make a left turn, the signal was blinkin fast, i tot bulb pecah.. got down to see, wh0ole lamp gone.. went accesories shop, he asked me mana socket? no socket how to replace bulb.? WTF.. went to chop shop..

wat a day man!!>.

jsen he knows you just bought your car mah , ask u to spend more money on it . hahahah

cabut fast fast .

Originally posted by DanPromote@Mar 11 2006, 07:02 PM
Maelzx, how can a car ram me when it's facing the shoplot entrance and in front of my car is a drain? Furthermore no other part was scratched damaged except for the headlight. When I took out the rock I can see very clearly there is a mark where the rock was forced through.

Install or the lights itself? Shops usually charge RM30-50 to install. The lights itself is RM300.
Dan

I think you broke your headlight while travelling. You didnt hear the sound cause your travelling fast and that bmw car is silent in the cabin. It must be the stone that fell off the tipper truck. You see, you need to be very accurate and strong to throw a small stone directly into the headlight as first try. I don't think anybody would dare to throw stone in front of a shoplot entrance.

Regards

no la... u all with your mcgyver theories heheheh the stone wasn't thrown, it was forced in ie. someone smashed the headlight and left the stone in there. Also it's a slow poke car, it doesn't travel fast enough for a stone to break the glass without bouncing off. I'm very sure there wasn't any truck around when I travelled home after 1am. the streets were quite clear and I'm usually more than 1 car lenght behind the next car when I travel.

Top Bottom