autobahn or race track in Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Slide, looks like there is another 700rpm before rev cut. Try harder next time :p

hehehe-------> cabut

Yes la OS.... that's the next plan.. use a camera with an anti shake function and then hope that i get a clear shot at max speed!

Set the camera to sports mode and the fastest shutter speed, and also get one with anti-shake mode, like the Panasonic with Mega OIS ;)

Oh, was it the camera shaking or something else?

Originally posted by Slide@Sep 27 2005, 04:19 PM
And this is what 235 ++ km looks like....
Not too clear as it gets a bit bumpy!
whoa..Slide. :eek: you cipek..!! so fast ah.. :p

OS...will give that a shot and see how it turns out. Surprisingly the car was stable at that speed and i don't have a spoiler or bodykit. Had to take a couple of bends at about 220 ish before i came to a straight long enough to get up to 240.

Zoggee, yeah yeah, like you have not done that in your yellow terror! I recall your story of chasing an e39M5 and winning! So i think my humble 328 is no match for your yellow machine.... not to mention your other new manual monster! That one, i want to take for a drive, maybe can touch 250?

Cheers!

Originally posted by Slide@Sep 27 2005, 07:40 PM
OS...will give that a shot and see how it turns out. Surprisingly the car was stable at that speed and i don't have a spoiler or bodykit. Had to take a couple of bends at about 220 ish before i came to a straight long enough to get up to 240.

Zoggee, yeah yeah, like you have not done that in your yellow terror! I recall your story of chasing an e39M5 and winning! So i think my humble 328 is no match for your yellow machine.... not to mention your other new manual monster! That one, i want to take for a drive, maybe can touch 250?

Cheers!
woit...!!! :angry: sshhhhh...!!! :ph34r: who said I won...?? :) we were play play oni ma... :blush:

Originally posted by Slide@Sep 27 2005, 07:40 PM

Cheers!
woit...!!! :( I die la like this... :ph34r: where can ??? my 140kuasa kuda Kepang is no match for the Mfai la.. :)

btw,Renaud speaks of you la...cipek.!!! :)

Top Bottom