Attention all Swift Sports Owner and Buyers On Misleading Ad by Suzuki!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ausserdem

Club Guest
To all Suzuki Swift Sport (SSS) owners and buyers to be. I had a bad encounter with Suzuki Malaysia about SSS pricing.The Official Ad of SSS (attached) published in May EVO Malaysia Magazine states the SSS that comes with a 1.6 VVTi engine (manual or automatic), fully imported from Japan for only RM94,888 OTR * without insurance.From the ad, consumer can assume that there is no price difference between the manual or auto, as the ad didn't state so. So I rang up the sales guy and wanted an auto. The price shot up to RM99,888 OTR without insurance. I got furious and complained that to Suzuki Malaysia. Instead of admitting that they made a mistake in their ad, they say: Oh! You should just call up and ask, cannot use the ad against them! To further defend themselves, they said: Oh! Do you know the Premier and Recaro seats costs extra too you know. At Suzuki, we don't give discount.What? Then what's the point of an ad? I am not asking for Recaro or discount, I am asking them to sell at their advertised price.This is misleading the public! To all SSS auto buyers, please take note of this before putting in your deposit.

Suzuki ppl all like to Bullsh*t la....

I bought my Suzie that time also same what...promise 2 weeks delivery...then delay up to 6 weeks...knn...

So the Rm94,888 swift sport does not include recaro seat? What else has been stripped? I dont mind getting a manual but I need to know what else has been removed.. how about sport rim?

The problem with Malaysian advertising is that there's no watchdog to keep tabs on all this adverts. If this were to happen overseas like say in Australia or USA, the advertiser would be hauled to court in a matter of days.

The Malaysian SSS does not come with Recaro... but look-a-like seat.. available in only 2 colors, yellow and white. Why would anyone interested in auto? I guess that's the reason why they put up the manual price... they should put "start from: XX,XXX" then, more appropriate.

The first time I saw the real car was at a road show at one of the shopping center.. in white, totally breath taking! The sales girl say all in RM10Xk.. I thought was pretty reasonably priced for a 1.6L CBU track-ready car.

While shopping around for a car last year, I did inquired the SSS because I felt its totally cool especially the manual one is less than RM100k!! Can gun down a 118i on track, 0-100kph and top speed!

Talk about mis-leading ads? Plenty!

Malaysian SSS do have the Recaro option. Whoever take this option will lose the side airbags, however.

lyjg1115;374905 said:
百度排名第一是怎样成功的  百度排名NO.1在SEO (Search Engine Optimization)中其实也不算什么,此处笔者仅仅是为了通过百度排名第一位来说明SEO的相对通用的方法。当搜索引擎优化从一个鲜为人知的词 语,成为名扬网络推广界的频繁用词的时候,百度排名(此处指的是左侧优化排名,不是付费竞价排名那种)相比Google排名似乎被冷落了,当诸多 SEOer热衷于Google排名的时候,笔者对百度搜索却不敢忽略。之所以如此认为,是因为我在实践中发现百度有优于Google 的方面,百度排名也有优于Google排名的方面,通过优化设计,百度搜索能够为我们更快的带来滚滚流量。我站在前人的肩膀上学习前人的经验和技巧,通过 探索和实验,逐步也掌握了SEO技术的一些皮毛知识,从而试图通过这些文字的表述与大家共同交流百度排名以及SEO排名的技巧。  笔者注 册了一个英文域名 jiqi.net 用于展示实验案例,首先将域名设置为直接跳转(这对Google来说不太认可,因此本文不讨论其相应于Google排名的问题)指向电子商务观察的某个子 目录下的页面 jiqi.html (文件名优化设计)。接下来说说页面的设计,我选择的关键词是“机器配件”,围绕机器配件进行的关键词组合设计有,机器配件制造,机器零配件批发,企业机 器配件等。页面的文字安排及其简单,穿插的文字强调了机器配件与机械行业的相关性(淡化SEO的痕迹,增加可信度,控制关键词密度)。页面共有四个引出链 接,其中有两个是关键词“机器配件”的百度搜索结果(引出链接的相关性,
mail_05.gif
搜索结果也是对该页的直接证明)。

crap man wtf is this

blowoff8;381669 said:
suzuki out ....WRC 2009

suzuki not so bad, even worse. the company that sells its cars solely based on the fact that it is highly affiliated to rallying, subaru, has quitted wrc. i wonder how sre the pr people going to publicise the car. we quitted the wrc because the impreza sti will dominate too much of wrc

Top Bottom