Anyone wants a Dalmation dog

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herbert

Hi friends,A lost male Dalmation dog urgently needs a good home. Dog is less than 2 years old, very good temperament and believe it has received obedient training too. I would love to keep him but unfortunately my house do not have the necessary space for a large dog. Call me at (012) 209-9615.

How long have you had the dalmation herbert? Maybe you can try posting it in puppy.com.my. The owner might be a member there who knows.

Lennon Tan;596895 said:
Beautiful dog . The owner must be looking for him .

yeah , why don't you wait a little longer for the owner to find it... or make "lost dog found" add

Friends,

Thanks for all your suggestions. The dog was found wondering around for a day or two at Section 10 of Putra Heights, Subang Jaya. A resident finally took the dog in for the last 1 week and we have posted the lost dog in Putra Heights forum. Said resident no longer could take care of the dog anymore and hence the dog was passed to me today.

Loafer, could you be kind enough to post it at puppy.com.my?

Iylia, could you also help out by posting in any of the known dog forum?

Thanks

herbert;596959 said:
Friends,

Thanks for all your suggestions. The dog was found wondering around for a day or two at Section 10 of Putra Heights, Subang Jaya. A resident finally took the dog in for the last 1 week and we have posted the lost dog in Putra Heights forum. Said resident no longer could take care of the dog anymore and hence the dog was passed to me today.

Loafer, could you be kind enough to post it at puppy.com.my?

Iylia, could you also help out by posting in any of the known dog forum?

Thanks

will try doing so bro!

Herbert ,

you could also post it up on Face Book wt the photos of the dog! Bet that would get some attention!

looks like a very well maintained and nourished dalmation. Damn i dont have enough space or ill be glad to take him in. Will be good company for my beagle..
I hope it finds a good and deserving home soon.

U will find all sort of owner come claiming the dog. If I were u, I would remove the collar and ask who ever come forward, what's the collar color.. that way, u at least ensure genuine owner.

herbert, how do u know its

astroboy;597054 said:
U will find all sort of owner come claiming the dog. If I were u, I would remove the collar and ask who ever come forward, what's the collar color.. that way, u at least ensure genuine owner.

herbert, how do u know its

My beagle would kill to have a playmate but I don't have the space necessary for a large breed like a dalmation. I do hope the owner genuinely lost the dog and didn't just let him go cause he/she can't afford to keep the dalmation anymore.

I once found a dog, the ex-owner come claim. I asked what sex is yours, she said "Female".. I said: ".. but this is Male".. :4:

loafer;597366 said:
My beagle would kill to have a playmate but I don't have the space necessary for a large breed like a dalmation. I do hope the owner genuinely lost the dog and didn't just let him go cause he/she can't afford to keep the dalmation anymore.

I certainly hope that wasn't the case with the owner. If no takers, then perhaps I will keep the dalmation.

Used to have female black poddle and she lived an enjoyable 15 years. After that a male black dobermann for 5 years (died of heart attack) and didn't want another dog for next 3 years..... until we visited SPCA and adopted a cross-breed female boxer. We had her for a good 14 years and towards the end, she developed tumor and couldn't walk . Though she couldn't talk, it was an agony to see her struggled to cope with the pain. We finally made an extremely emotional decision to put her to sleep and hence let her preserved some of her dignity. Her name was Teri and she was laid to rest on October 29, 2009.

Sorry to hear abt Teri, Herbert, but these pets spend a short life with us, become part of our families and sometimes its hard to just let go, especially through their last days. Ive grown up with dogs all my life, and to date, i cannot remember not having a dog at home. I hope you get to keep the Dalmation.
Your story reminds me of my Rottweiler, Greg, who suffered a nerve disfunction at his old age. Couldn't lift himself up one fine day and he just layed on the floor helpless. Putting him down was difficult, but it was the only option to free him from his and our pain. That was the worst experience for me.

herbert ...hope ya dalmation will get a good owner ...not some1 who might sell him to make some bucks ....

would love to own him , but it's a mellow temprement dog ... and moreover my dobe will have him for lunch ... :)

Top Bottom