Anyone selling 320d? ( those interested in buying can look here too! )

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kevincek

Club Guest
Hello, just introduced myself in newbie section so don't be too surprised to see a new name!Anyway was wondering if anyone is selling a LCI 320d ( preferably the 184bhp,380Nm ) version. or 2010 onwards. Interested to know the prices, feel free to PM me if you don't want to post here. No need advertise on mudah etc, keen buyer here:) :eek:

All the best bro. Most of the dieselheads in here are in love with their rides....

Think I saw plenty on sale on Mudah couple of days back. About 13xk for 2009 non-iDrive (all local 320d are LCI) model. Happy hunting!

mizhan;826924 said:
130k is damn good value for money..

best car ever....best without the idrive-keeps your attention focussed on the sublime driving experience-becomes a more purist car without the iDrive!!

i have one, can be considered to let go if price is worth selling.
itchy hand to upgrade to a bigger car.

namidub;826929 said:

PM me if you want! i see you have chipped your 320d, and does it have idrive? :)

namidub;826929 said:

Getting the 5 series, bro?

Mine has I drive, 320d Msport LCI with Powerkit and Vector...hehe...
Interested...?
Rims upgraded to 18 inch staggered type 193M...
Still on RFTs...

rattlesnake1982;826968 said:
Mine has I drive, 320d Msport LCI with Powerkit and Vector...hehe...
Interested...?
Rims upgraded to 18 inch staggered type 193M...
Still on RFTs...

What year? PM me with the price too :)

Ps, love your taste in those rims, would've changed the standard 320d rims with the 325i staggered too. :)

I sold my 2010 320d last month via mudah and I can honestly tell you that there is genuine demand for this model.

I had 3 viewings, with the third one sealing the deal via an immediate deposit. The earlier two came later with an approved loan and one wanted to pay cash but he was too late. Thereafter, just leaving the ad on mudah pending the completion of the sale, I had 5 other what sounded like serious enquiries too.

I think the BMW Diesel engines have finally gained mass acceptance. What is there not to like really? Superb power delivery coupled with remarkable fuel consumption and the famed BMW M sports handling. Personally, I'll pay a little bit more and choose the 2010 184hp model over the 2009 ones (in fact, that's what I did and insisted to see the spec sheet printed from AB before I chose the car). With a slightly more powerful engine and an uprated torque converter, you are more confident that it can take the extra stress when your power hunger pangs strike. Get the ones with the Powerkit installed as the additional cooling hardware will help heaps too.

Good luck in your search. You will not regret this buy. Price per volume of pleasure, there is simply no match!

Btw, my brother is selling off his original style 193M rims, it's painted powder coat gun metal grey. No cracks or dents, unused and ready for installation. I think he wants $3500 if anyone is interested

@jwah, only rims

@rattlesnake, was expecting such a question to pop up sooner rather than later. Hehe. I've got the A6 hybrid. Needed a more family oriented comfy ride since the home minister had been complaining about the jarring ride of the 320d. Initially was looking at the 520d since I loved the BMW diesel engines. So happened that the a6 hybrid was launched and it's really a no brainer decision. 288k buys you a whole lot of car and with max 245hp and 450nm of torque, it simply ticked all the boxes. Only gripes are the puny boot space and the handling is nowhere near the prowess of the BMW Msports but it's expected considering it's a remarkably comfortable sedan

Bro,

Rims still available?

Interested to get your brother's rims..try to PM u but inbox is full.

kuntakinte;827046 said:
I sold my 2010 320d last month via mudah and I can honestly tell you that there is genuine demand for this model.

I had 3 viewings, with the third one sealing the deal via an immediate deposit. The earlier two came later with an approved loan and one wanted to pay cash but he was too late. Thereafter, just leaving the ad on mudah pending the completion of the sale, I had 5 other what sounded like serious enquiries too.

I think the BMW Diesel engines have finally gained mass acceptance. What is there not to like really? Superb power delivery coupled with remarkable fuel consumption and the famed BMW M sports handling. Personally, I'll pay a little bit more and choose the 2010 184hp model over the 2009 ones (in fact, that's what I did and insisted to see the spec sheet printed from AB before I chose the car). With a slightly more powerful engine and an uprated torque converter, you are more confident that it can take the extra stress when your power hunger pangs strike. Get the ones with the Powerkit installed as the additional cooling hardware will help heaps too.

Good luck in your search. You will not regret this buy. Price per volume of pleasure, there is simply no match!

Btw, my brother is selling off his original style 193M rims, it's painted powder coat gun metal grey. No cracks or dents, unused and ready for installation. I think he wants $3500 if anyone is interested

Top Bottom