Anyone purchased the bmw sport-line floor mats (textile) ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yup, got it and very nice,... kinda expensive thou,.. cost RM730 if not mistaken

seenotype;831626 said:
Anyone purchased the f30 sport-line floor mats (textile) ? :wink: wanted to know whether the quality is good enough?? View attachment 30787

Yup, hav been using it for abt a year. Stil looks good. Only thing is the BMW logo is glued, not stitched.. so can peel off if not careful.

Wonder if we can use the white card to get a 20% discount for these...

_M_;831664 said:
Yup, hav been using it for abt a year. Stil looks good. Only thing is the BMW logo is glued, not stitched.. so can peel off if not careful.
lol u not modified to m performance parts? i tot u will buy m performance floor mats o.o

The complimentary sport line floor mats stil good.. no need to change la.. :)

_M_;831749 said:
The complimentary sport line floor mats stil good.. no need to change la.. :)
must fullset m performance ma u hahaha since ur exterior already m performance ;P

Bro.. wrong person la.. that's Nightswan. Btw, his interior oredi complete M-Perf. U shld join our F30 drives and check it out. One of only two complete M-Perf F30 in M'sia :rock:

_M_;831793 said:
Bro.. wrong person la.. that's Nightswan. Btw, his interior oredi complete M-Perf. U shld join our F30 drives and check it out. One of only two complete M-Perf F30 in M'sia :rock:
ooh I see :) btw bro did u done any mods on ur exterior?

nothing much bro.. kinda like the look as is.. :burnout:

seenotype;831805 said:
ooh I see :) btw bro did u done any mods on ur exterior?

I hav not done much exterior mods.. i like the sport line look as it is..

DSC_0179_zpsbed2eb90.jpg

the m perf is just too aggressive for me.. the simple understated standard look is my cup of tea..:burnout:

_M_;831847 said:

DSC_0179_zpsbed2eb90.jpg

the m perf is just too aggressive for me.. the simple understated standard look is my cup of tea..:burnout:
give you the million likes! same as my thought :D

_M_;831847 said:

DSC_0179_zpsbed2eb90.jpg

that is your ride ?

Mine is Melb Red.. am too lazy to maintain a white car.. :p

Top Bottom