anyone knows where to find acs exhaust backbox?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

-berq-

ola guys!!does anyone knows where i can find/buy acs exhaust backbox for e30 m3 n e24 635csi? :D thanxs!

talk with ct oredi,but my my dad wants sumthing with not that much noise n the m3 backbox got patches n rust all over it..its time to change,the reason for changing to acs backbox is b'cos the center box(m3) is acs...so,alang2 tukar,better go with full acs exhaust.. :D

Doesn't CT have AC exhausts at his place? If you want 2nd hand stuff try PM-ing wolverine. He might be able to help and source out for you.

:nyehehe:

Berg,

You want replica or not ? if yes ... go to Jaafar

YAzid

berg,

for the e30 m3, you can use the e39 525i/530i acs exhaust

for the e24 you can try the e34 acs exhaust

fitment for the e39 into the e30 body is tight, but possible......i have seen it done and heard the note, best mod PERIOD...

for the e24, the pipes into the box need alotta custom work, again, not impossible, as e24 parts are NLA from anywhere......

goodluck

and also , if u wan to get custom made replica acs u can pm zeneger he has done that for his ex car , the sound is damm nice and not so loud .

ic...got to check around i guess,anywhere to find the acs backbox?

vincent,if custom,then can custom made for my e21 oso?

many thanxs for the info guys!

Originally posted by JYazid@Mar 1 2006, 10:56 AM
:nyehehe:

Berg,

You want replica or not ? if yes ... go to Jaafar

YAzid
what the price of the exhaust in jaafar cost??i mean the replica one,do they sound the same?

wah...nice...but do acs exhaust comes in double piping?..sorry,doesnt know much bout acs..

Originally posted by -berq-@Mar 2 2006, 05:56 AM
wah...nice...but do acs exhaust comes in double piping?..sorry,doesnt know much bout acs..

This one , yes :yes:

Ask kws .. he bought 1 set for his E34 535 i

Top Bottom