Any recommended Repainting Work workshop in J.B?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zul Dabai

Club Guest
Salam & Good afternoon guys,Im newbie here and I need help on finding good workshop for my precious 2nd wife. Now my E30 is in workshop somewhere in Seri Alam masai and their progress to my wife is VERY2 SLOW... After two month, they only manage to do welding on the floor. Then suddently they stop the work on my wife because their priority is doing sunroof to other car. For them doing sunroof is fast money... Aiyoo.. i cannot tahan anymore.. help!!!!!Pic of my Wife condition.View attachment 27653View attachment 27654View attachment 27655View attachment 27656View attachment 27657View attachment 27658View attachment 27659View attachment 27660View attachment 27661I plan to do it like thisView attachment 27662Thanks!!!

Hi there, I know of a workshop that does a good welding job in permas jaya but timeline towards completion would be very long and expensive. If you wanna fast workshop I'm not sure as always worried of their workmanship. Take care.

NewBeemw;798331 said:
Hi there, I know of a workshop that does a good welding job in permas jaya but timeline towards completion would be very long and expensive. If you wanna fast workshop I'm not sure as always worried of their workmanship. Take care.

Hi,

Finally Somebody replied!!! Thanks man... I dont mind if the progress is slow. As long they do it right. How much the budget for the workshop u mention at Permas? Mine they asking for 1.8K. For body work and repainting. But the paint im buying. Now they just started again the work on my car. I'll give them 2nd change. If they stop again with no reason, I'll send to other workshop. Actually they workmanship is good. But like i said, they like to do sunroof because it is fast job and fast money too for them... U own E30 too?? Let meet up. Im consider new in J.B....
:cool:

Someone in JB pls reply for Zul Dabai ....

but if in selangor i could lead you to that shop ...but for 1.8K for BW and repainting ...seems to be super good price .. IMHO

As for welding , you can call ah sui 0197469393, hes shop is around desa plentong area...As for painting, you can try manheadder which is just also around desa plentong behind esso (after the turning into permas from pasir gudang highway)...For 1800, I would say that your getting a good deal..Are you sending ur e30 to michael (savanna auto) seri alam ?

ah-singh;798485 said:
As for welding , you can call ah sui 0197469393, hes shop is around desa plentong area...As for painting, you can try manheadder which is just also around desa plentong behind esso (after the turning into permas from pasir gudang highway)...For 1800, I would say that your getting a good deal..Are you sending ur e30 to michael (savanna auto) seri alam ?

Nop... I send it at Malay welding and painting workshop at Jalan Suria Seri Alam. Savannah Auto sound familiar. I have seen one blue E30 somewhere at Jalan suria seri alam also.. Parked infront of the workshop.. I think that is savannah workshop... RM1800 because my car is still in good condition.. Only floor and bonnet area needs to do BW. Engine bay ada sikit2 saja kurap. Mostly at battery area. Tomorrow morning I will check the progress. If still not good, then I'll tow it to other workshop. Btw, thanks for the recomendation... Will contact the mentioned workshop if the progress still not good.

consoglieri;798918 said:
Good luck on your venture bro. Do post some pics of works in progress.

Thanks bro... Will post some photos. Hopefully by today if i got time...:rock:

Code:
mizhan;800697 said:
You can order the clips thru Inner Power.

Bro,

Do you have inner power contact no or website? Inner power at k.l rite? Do they keep some stock for this clip? Thanks for the reply bro.:top:

Call Ah Wai of Inner Power. 0123107677. They brought in most of the new parts for my E30.

Top Bottom