Any common Issues for 2006 BMW325ci e92..?? how is the maintainance fees??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Seith_C

Hello all..I am new here and intend to get a re-con 2006 325ci e92.
Since i am new into BMW could anyone advise me on the maintaince fees & any common issues to this car..?
Thanks for all your advise & help..

In the 4 years I was driving the 325i, most of the expenditure are on the upgrades and mods for BMW Performance parts, BMS Powerbox and BBS rims. The maintenance of the car are as follows:

1. Oil change every 10,000km: RM500
2. Tranny oil change every 60,000km: RM700
3. Oil pump change every 100,000km: RM1,400
4. Exhaust sensors change every 120,000km: RM1,200

Tires are the ones which you need to be careful on. I use the Michelins PSS which are RM6,000 for one set of 19". I'm sure there are other alternatives to that - Hankook, Nankang, Goodyear which are relatively less expensive than Michelins.

Best of luck in your new BMW!

Hi Official Member, thanks for your reply ....
checked online and some foreman advised that is better to get the N52 engine than N53 egine right..?

Oh ic....so I will go for 2006 or 2007 325....
If base on your checklist the maintainance seems reasonable...how about those wear and tear items...like sensor and all that..costly not..??..
By the way how is the fuel cconsumption. ...?
You come from where..?

Oh ic....so I will go for 2006 or 2007 325....
If base on your checklist the maintainance seems reasonable...how about those wear and tear items...like sensor and all that..costly not..??..
By the way how is the fuel cconsumption. ...?
You come from where..?

I only changed both oxygen sensors for the past 4 years. The rest of my sensors are fine. Front brake pads are RM480. The rest are not that much. For RM120 of fuel, I can go 450km.

Get the latest model based on your permissible budget. If possible get the M Sport version.

oh...sound good...i prefer the 2 doors one, but the latest 4 series definetely over budget dy..so probably will go for the year 2006 or 2007 re-con one because these are the 2 years with N52 engine.
yours is e90 or e92..??
which workshop u usually go for servicing..?

E92. Go to the thread list of workshops we go to. Plenty of recommended workshops there.

One of our Official Member just opened a workshop in Batu Caves, near Giant. Vixxx Customs. I go there now.

..what year is ur E92..??
Batu canvas. ..??..where izzit..??
I come from johor...

..what year is ur E92..??
Batu canvas. ..??..where izzit..??
I come from johor...

Saw the M3 of Fadhlan at this morning event , he park beside me I quickly leave hahahaah . Nice car brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Silver bullet, yours is which year..??..
Any comment or advise for me during the car selection..??..
Wow Fadhlan, I thought u using 325ci..??..M3 damn nice and definitely a superd car.....
Hi Kenny, mind to share with me about your car...??

335i is turbo one..??
i will use it everyday..i think the petrol will give me a heart attack in the end of the month...haha....

Seith_C said:
335i is turbo one..??
i will use it everyday..i think the petrol will give me a heart attack in the end of the month...haha....
After you tried the 335i, trust me, you don't want to even step into a 325i already.

Top Bottom