any comment on this brand?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Mielo, i have a friend installed this to his e39..slightly improved FC for city drive about 10% difference..thats what he said..long distance driving should be better i suppose..

then it should be a recomanded product for member's here. 10% improvement over FC is good enaough for me. at first it seem to me like a turbo/supercharge system because have siput like mechanism. the basic concept also emitate the turbo/supercharge system but with minimal equipment involve. how much for the installation?

wow..cheap la like that...but not now for me due to kena korek tabung cari duit kasi top overhaul dulu my engine..no point increase power but have to topup water avery week..haiyo..

I dont think it force induction or turbo. It a piece of aluminum foil install at the suction of the
air intake of the MAF.

hahaha.... bmw originaly had this on all e34's, e32's, e30's so on... why want to put in ?

the newer models, already has it, in a different form....

I installed something similar in my previous ride, it's called "Cyclone", didn't feel any improvement of any kind on that ride of mine.

The air is sucked into engine manifold via on a filtered hollow channel. Installing something within it will create air vortex, means undistributed stream of air, and why would you want to
disrupt the air flow. Need power, get a charger kit.

Power doesn't come cheap..... or else i would have won NOBEL

Top Bottom