Any 428i Grand Coupe takers?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bruce_Z

Club Guest
Just wondering whether theres anyone in this forum whos smitten enough by the looks of grand coupe enough to write a cheque for it yet.... (esp. the msport)

Wow no one gotten one yet and I haven't seen one on the road either. Looks really good but for the price they're asking for a new model, the 528i M-Sport suddenly becomes a value meal...

So, after 1 year since this topic was started.... Anyone here has a F36 Gran Coupe ?

Or am I the only one ?

Estoril Blue 428i GC MSport

my guess its a yes bro...... ur the only F36 GC in here...... also hvnt seen many on the roads.....

That's disappointing... I guess at the GC's price there's alot of other logical alternatives... although I doubt anyone actually buys a GC without a big discount..

Strange thing about the GC is that I can go for months without seeing another one then I see afew in a day....

shlim8 said:
So, after 1 year since this topic was started.... Anyone here has a F36 Gran Coupe ?

Or am I the only one ?

Estoril Blue 428i GC MSport
Just traded in my VW Passat CC R-Line for a 428i GC. Yes, a 3.6 V6 for a 2 litre twin scroll. No regrets really, the cost of road tax alone was a very good reason to trade. Also I have been doing a back and forth, prior to the V6 was a 2 litre VW turbo, and before that 3.2 V6 Alfa. So zig zag.

So yes, i have one in white with red interior. Just registered it two weeks back. Slightly smaller than the VW, but worth it. The other one I've seen is driven by BMW Auto Bavaria Glenmarie Manager, thats Estoril blue as well.

Johnwade said:
They should ckd the 4 series lineup. That would blow the competition away....
I have the same thought... but unfortunately it won't happen. :listen: I wouldn't be having my car if I waited.

Got mine from Quill and upgraded the rims a couple months later. Looks so much better with bigger rims!

Attachments

• IMG_4008.JPG
    IMG_4008.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 11
Top Bottom