Anti Trap Sensor (Window)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

metalhead

Club Guest
Hi Bro,New user of UDM. Just tinted my window, observed after that, I get the above warning showing. Any idea, how to reset. Took it back to the shop and the owner was clueless as well:s:Appreciate your advices bro's

i too have the same problem plus the driver's side front window sometimes stop somewhere before it reaches the top.

i had the car reprogramme on the anti trap part but it is still happening once in a while. well, i did not bother to get it fixed as it is a small thing and i can live with that :)

Peter, how is the programming done?

The Anti-trapping mechanism is based on hall effect sensor which check the speed of the motor rotation and motor voltage.

Does it means delaying the triggering or lowered the voltage setting?

Tint on the glass will slow down the motor due to the additional resistance of the tint. This will cause the module to detect a slight reduction of the motor speed. Can this be adjusted or compensated?

jarance, i also not sure la coq i sent it to AB some years ago and they said they reflashed the programme but after that the problem still exists la

:)

but as i said small problem i can live with it..

Pull up the window switch and hold on to it for about 10 seconds. That should reset the alarm. Alarm should go off then.

Bro, U might want to check ur battery voltage, if it falls below 12V that's where all the faulty msg pop up.

Top Bottom