ANTI RUST DEVICE

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hkh_88

Club Guest
FOUND IT AY ZTH :p Anti Rust Device Anti Rust Device for sale CHEAP !!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------heya guys i have a few units of "rust evader"...a device which controls rusting...its ideal for any car.......just need to be connected to your cars battery and its in operation.....on the market price is rm350......but now its being sold for only rm150 with installation.....for info , call singh (0177061990)...tanx....its a good buy !!!!

huh??? :blink:
got such things meh???
connect to the battery some more?
sounds a lil weird.....

10-19-2005, 06:36 PM
krazz77
Member Join Date: Jul 2005
Trader Rating: (0)

Well,
I think it has something to do with the electrical properties (ions etc.) that prevents the Iron (Fe) from oxidising with oxygen (02) to create rust (Fe02).

Cheers,
Danny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by krazz77 : 10-19-2005 at 06:38 PM.

DD should get this, his ride is rusting.

:blush: :nyehehe: :blush: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jan 11 2006, 04:10 PM
Do you guys think this stuff really works?
Should work because the ships that I used to work in had such devices too, to prevent rusting from all that salt water....

I heard from WJ of a device called sacrificial node. The device is more prone to rust than the metal surrounding it, thus it will rust away first (hence "sacrificial").

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jan 11 2006, 05:32 PM
I heard from WJ of a device called sacrificial node. The device is more prone to rust than the metal surrounding it, thus it will rust away first (hence "sacrificial").
reminds me of high scholl chemistry lessons..

I guess magnesium and zinc would be good sacrifices... ;) Where's my periodic table... ???

Top Bottom