Another Newbie Checking In...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shahrinsaid

Club Guest
Hello all taikos and sifus :)I'm from Selayang and currently hunting for E46 320ci...what a beauty :love:i knw,i knw...all the forumer would suggest go for 325 or higher,but as a start (this wil be my 1st car) i'd prefer for something easy...not underpower nor too much power. Well,since i've been talking this much i just want to mintak some pendapat from all taikos here...Hunting for E46 320ci is kinda pain in the belakang,its quite hard to find one...apa lagi kalau a good one...so the story mcm ni:I've been set my eyes on this one E46 320ci (can i put the adv link here?). The interior,exterior and the engine of the car seem perfect to me when i first saw it until i brought my friend who has been a beemer for many years to check the car for me...he noticed that something is not right on the side panels of the car (left side,back,above rear wheel). He told me that the body/panel is not as smooth and perfect as the right side panel. We also noticed that the chrome trimming dkt pintu sebelah kiri x align/rata. Maksudnya dkt sini body sebelah kiri kereta tu ada sedikit x even/rata. Gap bila pintu tertutup akan ternampak sedikit dgn body walaupun x begitu obvious. So,he assumes that the car pernah involved dlm accident and dah di 'touch-up' balik oleh previous owner dan he advised me to reconsider disebabkan takut kalau ada kerosakan pd chasis E46 itu.Persoalannya disini,let say the car benar2 pernah accdent dan chasis ada sedikit kerosakan,adakah dlm long-term ia akan jadi masalah serious? I really need an advise from all the taikos here since apart from that,the car is perfect...Sorry for my dwibahasa intro...:eek:Anyway, I really hope I can gain more inputs from this forum before signing any surat or agreement...:top:Cheers and TQ Salam 1BMW :top:

Top Bottom