Annual Dinner Registration List

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is wine & beer ah?? Looks like have to budget for it.

The committee is currently working out something affordable for club members. Right now its RM 25 for a mug of beer. Just give us a little more time.

Can the AD committee kindly contact me or PM me the RM180.00 breakdown of cost per-person for my digestion before i commit to the dinner.

Thank you.

Felix@pussy

pussy said:
Can the AD committee kindly contact me or PM me the RM180.00 breakdown of cost per-person for my digestion before i commit to the dinner.

Thank you.

Felix@pussy

Bro,

You have my number. Call me. I would be happy to assist you.

Thank You
Sith

pussy said:

Thank you.

Felix@pussy

Make it public lah..I think everybody should know.

Also who are the VIP's invited??

pussy said:

Thank you.

Felix@pussy

What are the figures are you looking for? Cost per head is already above RM100 for the meal. Everyone of us pays for the dinner include the Annual Dinner committee and the BMW Club Committee, just like last year. As for VIPs, selected sponsors and media, their meal would be sponsored.

BTW, any profit in cash from the Annual Dinner collection would be channeled to a charity organisation to be named later. Profits collected would be announced at the end of the evening. However, at the moment, RM180/pax is the breakeven figure for full capacity.

fabianyee said:
What are the figures are you looking for? Cost per head is already above RM100 for the meal. Everyone of us pays for the dinner include the Annual Dinner committee and the BMW Club Committee, just like last year. As for VIPs, selected sponsors and media, their meal would be sponsored.

BTW, any profit in cash from the Annual Dinner collection would be channeled to a charity organisation to be named later. Profits collected would be announced at the end of the evening. However, at the moment, RM180/pax is the breakeven figure for full capacity.

I'm sure the duly elected committee will justfy the figures on behalf of the AD committee after all some of the AD committee members include the main committee & club advisers.
But what is the intention of asking? Kennot trust the workings of the committee that was vote in?

Please take note that all further requests for details, the answers for it shall only be furnished after the event. Transparency is a high priority. All figures shall be submitted to the Club Committee then be made public for your perusal. Take Note.

Basil Anthony
OC AD

aiyoyo...so many questions for sumthing that can be easily worked out...just work backwards and u can see that what u are paying is less than what u will be getting. RM180 practically covers the cost of food...just go to a Fine Dining Italian restaurant and u will know..but here we have even more stuff like a chance to win a cruise worth Rm12k, door gifts worth Rm500, entertainment and most of all in the company of fellow BMW lovers...where can u get this for RM180...its priceless.
Rather than having it in a hall with a Chinese sitdown, which is just like going to a wedding function this year we do sumthin differentlah.You buy a BMW bcos its the Ultimate Driving Machine even though it may cost RMxxxxxx, here we have the Ultimate Dining Event and its not even the cost of a tyre .

Pls also take note that since its held in a restaurant we can have only abt 15 tables of which 2 are for VIPs and Press as opposed to 30 to 40 tables in a hall , as such we do not have the quantity (but definetely will have the quality) to bring down the unit cost of per pax....its what u call 'Economy of Scale'

".....You buy a BMW bcos its the Ultimate Driving Machine even though it may cost RMxxxxxx, here we have the Ultimate Dining Event and its not even the cost of a tyre ..... "

mua ha ha ha !!! :) :) - this is a funny statement, and how true!

(Ok, I shouldn't be laughing too much, as I hv not registered either! :eek: )

AstroCreep.

Just to enlighten those who need to know:

For RM180.00 you are paying for:

1. Fine dining Italian food in an exclusive restaurant;
2. Live band;
3. PA system;
4. 2 private security guards;
5. Decorations;
6. Projector and screen;
7. backdrop;
8. Printing of tickets;
9. Printing of buntings;
X. MTV type video;
Xi. Not to mention the prizes/gifts collectively worth (todate) RM126,000.00 (AND INCREASING!)

Please be informed that if the same food was ordered from the menu at this restaurant, your bill per person will approximately be RM200++.

I trust the above shall quell the thirst of curiousity of those who want to know. Ta

i'm fell sorry because cannot make it on the dinner....fasting month i will be around with my family....anyway have a pleasure dinner....

goose said:
i'm fell sorry because cannot make it on the dinner....fasting month i will be around with my family....anyway have a pleasure dinner....
It's 1 week before fasting month start... ;)

me confirmed....... will transfer the cash to Fabian's account next week by 22nd and then pm him.....

Pls Include me in will bank in to Fabian Ac. Thanks E21jbk

73 People so far.. only 57 seats left. Come on guys the big big party is on real soon. Come join in the fun. Much prizes to be won. Much fun we will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom