Angle Eyes....still not bright as what F10 and other new 3 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rozaidirazali

Official Member
I just got my yellow bulb replaced with Phillips H7 for my LCi front light and still not satisfy with the day running light ..so blur and can't seems to see the different in the morning..even at night also not so bright..already spend almost RM 800-900 using quality H7 and LED Philips brand....guys need advice please on how do I make my a gle eye ring look so bright as what F10 have by not placing to new Taiwan front lamp..I mean the whole thing...tq

azamin99;800975 said:
Great !! Must do this.. is the price they charge same wit the one they quoted me ?

I am wondering can this be done on my 2002 E39 ?

Angel Eye

azamin99;800975 said:
Great !! Must do this.. is the price they charge same wit the one they quoted me ?

They charge me RM1.2k for the 4 rings, but I've also upgrade my bulbs to HID (white & brighter as my head lamps are not so bright, and paid + RM700 for the bulb & ballast.

Only set back is you have to switch on the dim light to trigger the angel eyes but upon switching on your head lamp your angel eyes is still visible clearly. I'm satisfied with it.:rock:

I spent RM400 to change the bulb, can't remember what's that at WRC too. Daytime is almost cant see. What to do?

CKHoe;803378 said:
I spent RM400 to change the bulb, can't remember what's that at WRC too. Daytime is almost cant see. What to do?

Me too..same, at WRC, but only rm330..done late evening, so once tested at 8pm, look nice..next day, try noon time, not visible enough..but, that was almost 2yrs ago..

Now WRC do with complete LED ring change, not the bulb. So the brightness is almost 5x if not 10x then just changing the bulb. The price is a bit high but you will happy with the brightness...Just did mine recently.

zank;804611 said:
Now WRC do with complete LED ring change, not the bulb. So the brightness is almost 5x if not 10x then just changing the bulb. The price is a bit high but you will happy with the brightness...Just did mine recently.
and how much did you pay for everything bro?

Hi bro, need some advice here.

Im planing to change my angel eye to LED but stuck between:

1) Led bulb V3 series from 92-Lingting.
2) non-h8 ae led markers from bimshop Singapore.

My question is which is brighter, last longer and in term of quality which is better.
The V3 series at US$175 is it expensive?
Haven t check with bimshop Singapore but they adv S$200 for E60 PFL.

Thanks a lot for any input.

Top Bottom