Angel eyes vs CCFL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bishop

Club Guest
I think many ppl fail to realise/notice that the beauty of the "angel eyes" is that they are not complete circles. If you look at the original lights, they are "hanging" or squinting at you. They look sexy and suave...but the CCFL variant is a complete circle, looking more dazed than cool.That is why many of the angel wanna be's looks more ah beng than angelic...
angelinajolie2pb5.jpg
Sexy eyes...
bigeyesww0.jpg
Dazed eyes...That is why the ori is still the best... Also the CCFL is too bright "swallowing" the head lamps. The idea of the angel eyes is to create a halo around the head lamp not a bigger looking lamp...any comments...?.

it is not so much the colour, it is the shape.

angeleyes.jpg

Sexy eyes...
the ori is not a complete circle. a hanging halo...

E39Head03.jpg

Dazed and confused...?
CCFL a complete circle. so dazed....

just not the same "feel"....

right on, mate. bullseye! (as opposed to bull$!#). Long live the ori angel eyes!!! (well, we are all entitled to our opinions aren't we?)

cheerios.

the original angel eyes, some people called it lampu bulan sabit (half moon light) or bulan Raya light hehehehehe

cabuttttzzzz :burnout:

hi guys.. i'm new here..
i was wondering how do we change the light to white what i mean is the circle too.. both to white?
can we just change the bulb or the whole headlight?

DUDE! you seriously hit the spot, I was wondering WHY the 1-series headlamps had something seriously wrong with them, and now i know its because the angel eyes are a full circle!

1386514384_fce2439aa2_b.jpg

Top Bottom