Angel eye white ring marker

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Pre LCI can use Mtech version 3 brand bro..i think its the most brightness in the market at the moment. Not sure the price locally,have seen in forum 5 series.net selling for usd200.

LCI e60 can use HID angel eye. a bit expensive and complicated as have to use ballast an wiring not just the bulb only. if not mistaken as bright as F10 angel eye.

Mine is the LCI model so this marker would not fit I guess? Sigh, it means I have to spend more now :(

The brighter ones are LEDs and most brands are now made in China. LEDs is more reliable as compared to CCFL. The last group buy for e46 LEDs was about RM 200 plus.

herbert;650067 said:
The brighter ones are LEDs and most brands are now made in China. LEDs is more reliable as compared to CCFL. The last group buy for e46 LEDs was about RM 200 plus.

RM200+ sounds reasonable :) Where can I buy them for my E60?

hakim_radzuan;650069 said:
dah alang2 better get those HID angel eye bro since urs LCI..heheh heres the link.

http://forums.5series.net/topic/96744-lci-hid-angel-eyes-2008-models-with-xenons-only/

$210 tu bang, $$$ lagi, aduh :( It's really bright from the photo, looks exceptionally great!

where to get for pre-lci version? :)

any bro here install?

or plan a group buy?

Damonzero;651595 said:
where to get for pre-lci version? :)

any bro here install?

or plan a group buy?

Bro Damonzero, you will lead and be the organizer for the group buy. I'll be the first to join in, haha

so, mine LCI version. i went to 2 accessories shop and they didn't mention anything about diff ring marker but pre/post LCI.

the sales guy just told me, taiwan version vs japan version. LED bulb. really plug and play.

noobie;652167 said:
so, mine LCI version. i went to 2 accessories shop and they didn't mention anything about diff ring marker but pre/post LCI.

the sales guy just told me, taiwan version vs japan version. LED bulb. really plug and play.

How about the price difference?

400-500 for taiwan (1-3mths warranty)
900+ for PIAA japan (1yr warranty)

i assume the price we are paying is for the complete set(4r ings)? i'll confirm again.

noobie;652193 said:
i assume the price we are paying is for the complete set(4r ings)? i'll confirm again.

Thanks noobie. If for 4 rings then it wouldn't be so bad. I believe these stuffs should be very reliable :)

noobie;652193 said:

If the price is right, lets do it together, we have 3 here i believe :)

i'll be meeting a new friend from bmwc tomorrow at sunway. i'll confirm the pricing again... i think if we can do group buy, the i'm sure pricing will be more competitive.

noobie;652216 said:
i'll be meeting a new friend from bmwc tomorrow at sunway. i'll confirm the pricing again... i think if we can do group buy, the i'm sure pricing will be more competitive.

Sounds great, do update us!

Top Bottom