1) Food Available
2) Drinks to ease out the food flow
3) Car Wash price is reasonable
4) 0% possibility the car wash guy will calar your car
5) 100% the car wash guy use proper car wash material

:D :lol:

but the 3,4,5 is important

Originally posted by retrosurfer@Apr 21 2006, 02:58 PM
i'm in Bukit Antarabangsa.... I always go to this car was that is open 24hrs. The one by Susie Corner (not sure how it spelled)... until lately
this place for sure very nice....makan port there many chicks....but a lot of my friens xperienced got so many scratches when they wash their car there.....never tried....banglas summore....

i got an idea..........TONITE?....ok or not?
place?.....errrrmmmm....

got pork ah ..???

and ROBONECC always very bad in giving direction. :p cheh... :blink:

Off topic : u should try the burger at Taman Tun between the Mobil and Esso (not far from the Penchala Link).

Now, where is this carwash? If take the elevated highway, which exit? The one to SPCA, ampang point or another?

There are 3 carwashes that operate late:

1. Shell on Jln Ampang, the one next to the row of shophouses with Soo Kee char siew.

2. One next to Suzie's corner.

3. Mobil, below the MRR2 flyover.

Take the Ampang Jaya/SPCA turn off on the elevated, then immediately do a U turn, not reccommended. Instead, drive forwards, till you see an entrance for a row of shophouses to your left (the bit in next to the road is the Mamak Roti Boom!). Turn in there and turn out towards the opposite direction.

Incidently, that row of shophouses is where you'll find the Ramly Burger man.

Originally posted by The Necessary@Apr 22 2006, 07:35 PM

the one in front sri murni restaurant?

The super duper sloppy burger is in front of 7-11 Ampang Jaya at Boom Inn.

What's the status of this meetup?

weedays the best..friday nights onwards..quite packed...

BTW..what are we doing again?..wash car and then munch?.. :blink:
:D :(

Originally posted by The Necessary@Apr 22 2006, 07:35 PM

Take the Ampang Jaya/SPCA turn off on the elevated, then immediately do a U turn, not reccommended. Instead, drive forwards, till you see an entrance for a row of shophouses to your left (the bit in next to the road is the Mamak Roti Boom!). Turn in there and turn out towards the opposite direction.

my friend called this place 'wak berg'.own a big car by selling burger.

Originally posted by The Necessary@Apr 23 2006, 01:08 PM
Weekday evening? Cos that area gets really packed on weekends.

State down your preferred day/time.
loc?
preferred day-wednesday....tomorrow is monday....pastu tuesday and after tht wed.
WEDNESDAYlist your name:
1/ acs

Originally posted by retrosurfer@Apr 21 2006, 02:58 PM
i'm in Bukit Antarabangsa.... I always go to this car was that is open 24hrs. The one by Susie Corner (not sure how it spelled)... until lately...i go to Carnauba as the 3rd time is free... on the way home anyway..
Bro..which part BA are u?M from andaman Ukay...near to kelab ukay...i tot...a lot of members staying subang shah alam or kelana jaya there...may be we can meet up one day

Top Bottom