Alonso For Ferrari

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
R

redbaron

McLaren has sold Alonso to Ferrari. That good news as i believe McLaren dont need assh#le like allantoiso in their team.Massa is going to Toyota.I believe this is least Ferrari could do to return allantoiso fever.

2008 would be very interesting indeed! Hamilton vs Alonso brings back the good Ol'days of Mika vs Schuey.

Well, I just read on BBC Sports that Alonso is also linked to Renault by Fisichella's manager.

I usually find that the rumours in F1 usually end up true. But now having heard 2 rumours of Alonso being linked to both Renault and Ferrari, I wonder if maybe both teams are after him? If he goes to Ferrari, who do you think will have to go? Kimi or Felipe? I'm guessing maybe Kimi will go. Who knows maybe Kimi will go back to McLaren?

Alonso should joined Ferrari. Afterall, he already have an indepth knowledge about the Ferrari car.

jarance;250728 said:
Alonso should joined Ferrari. Afterall, he already have an indepth knowledge about the Ferrari car.

hahahahaa......probably the whole thing was created by Ferrari...so that they can get Alonso into their stable... :cool:

Alonso vs Kimi at Ferrari would be interesting. I think Kimi still has the slight edge in terms of speed but Alonso probably got better race craft.

And I dont think Alonso will be given preference over Kimi, afterall they spent big bucks to get him to drive for Ferrari.

This whiny spaniard would make a mistake if he goes to ferrari because he would suffer the same fate as he is currently facing. He wants to be no1 driver and there's no way in hell ferrari would make him a no1 driver ahead of kimi. Expect equal treatment or he should consider going to Toyota..

Side topic,

Since Maclaren is out of constructors championship, Do you think they would sacrifice Alonso, which i think they should because he is a prick and he is not as good as he thinks he is. Think about it, Alonso is definitely leaving by allowing him to win, he will be the world champion and bring the sponsorship money with him and the position as the no1 driver to a new team. Would Mclaren do that? or would they manufacture a technical glitch for him in the coming races

zagato,

you mean somethings like:-
1. engine failure.
2. tyre burst
3. transmission locked.
4. wheel fell off.
5. pit stop delay.

yes.. I think it might happen..

zagato;250822 said:
This whiny spaniard would make a mistake if he goes to ferrari because he would suffer the same fate as he is currently facing. He wants to be no1 driver and there's no way in hell ferrari would make him a no1 driver ahead of kimi. Expect equal treatment or he should consider going to Toyota..

Side topic,

Since Maclaren is out of constructors championship, Do you think they would sacrifice Alonso, which i think they should because he is a prick and he is not as good as he thinks he is. Think about it, Alonso is definitely leaving by allowing him to win, he will be the world champion and bring the sponsorship money with him and the position as the no1 driver to a new team. Would Mclaren do that? or would they manufacture a technical glitch for him in the coming races

Ron Dennis is a man of integrity. He wouldnt do that, and even if he decides to MaX Mosley has already warned him of the repercussions!!

This news was on CNN yesterday. Massa is going to toyota. Allantoiso was sold for 40 millon pound or dollars not sure but 10 million less what ferrari paid for KIMI.

This dickhead, Alone - so wtf, :reddy: is going to screw Ferrari up. Admittedly, he is a better driver than Massa. Unfortunately, Massa gets the worst end. You must realise that Todt's son is Massa's manager. Its all about money. So, Toyota, having been the team with the biggest budget since they came in, may have offered big bucks for Massa. Time for them to dump Ralfy. Have no idea what he is doing in Formula 1. I think he got into Toyota because he is Michael's brother. Otherwise, he would have been driving alongside Malaysia's first and only F1 driver, who was another joker :24: in F1.

RB, I checked BBC. If Alone - so goes to Renault, Nick goes to McClaren, Fisichella goes to Ferrari. No sign of the lump of chicken shit going to Ferrari. He is suited with Renault, where he can be with his twin-brother, Flavi - another jackass in the F1. He is a flamboyant Italian. And if Renault's current performance is anything to go by, Alone - so will be putting his foot in his mouth and his big nose in his crack!

Felipe Massa has denied speculation that he will vacate his Ferrari seat at the end of the year.

It has been rumoured in recent days that Fernando Alonso is so advanced in talks with the Maranello based team about 2008 that he may already have agreed a $40 million per year deal.

The Spaniard's Ferrari team-mate, according to the reports, would be Kimi Raikkonen, after Massa was spotted meeting with Toyota officials at Spa Francorchamps two weeks ago.

"This story of me going to Toyota next year does not exist," Massa was quoted as saying by the Chinese news agency Xinhua on Tuesday before leaving his native Brazil for the weekend's Japanese Grand Prix.

Massa reportedly also told the Brazilian press that his Ferrari contract includes the 2008 season, and that he is already negotiating an extension for the year after.

Top Bottom