Allo There- Newbie Intro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JM Samuel

Club Guest
Greetings to you all. Im Justin .Im staying in Bandar Utama and in the medical profession.Currently driving a E34 525i 1995 single vanos. Got this car about 18months ago. This being my first BMW and still on the learning curve but my experiences so far have been mostly good. Its truly a drivers car and im loving it. I have been surfing the forum for almost 2 yrs now and have just decided to officially join it now .Got the car stock standard but did some minor mods since then- changed to 17" ALLOYS and lower the car - currently on bilsteins shocks and springs.Plans for the future- 1) sourcing out for Alpina 17' or BBS RS 001 alloys - both very rare i believe but all good things come to those who wait - thats what i tell myself.2) car needs a paint job badly3) Body Kit - unsure what type at this momentHopefully the opportunity and finances allow me to accomplish this in the future. In the mean time im just going to enjoy her. Hope to learn more from you guys through this forum.JM Samuel

JM Samuel;524965 said:
Greetings to you all. Im Justin .Im staying in Bandar Utama and in the medical profession.
Currently driving a E34 525i 1995 single vanos. Got this car about 18months ago. This being my first BMW and still on the learning curve but my experiences so far have been mostly good. Its truly a drivers car and im loving it.

I have been surfing the forum for almost 2 yrs now and have just decided to officially join it now .Got the car stock standard but did some minor mods since then- changed to 17" ALLOYS and lower the car - currently on bilsteins shocks and springs.

Plans for the future-
1) sourcing out for Alpina 17' or BBS RS 001 alloys - both very rare i believe but all good things come to those who wait - thats what i tell myself.
2) car needs a paint job badly
3) Body Kit - unsure what type at this moment

Hopefully the opportunity and finances allow me to accomplish this in the future. In the mean time im just going to enjoy her. Hope to learn more from you guys through this forum.

JM Samuel

Sam......welcome. Yes, u will surely find answers/recommendations based on yr future plan in this forum.......I know I did......enjoy.

JM Samuel;524965 said:
Greetings to you all. Im Justin .Im staying in Bandar Utama and in the medical profession.
Currently driving a E34 ...........
Plans for the future-
1) sourcing out for Alpina 17' or BBS RS 001 alloys - both very rare i believe but all good things come to those who wait - thats what i tell myself.
2) car needs a paint job badly
3) Body Kit - unsure what type at this moment

Hopefully the opportunity and finances allow me to accomplish this in the future. In the mean time im just going to enjoy her. Hope to learn more from you guys through this forum.

JM Samuel

Welcome to the forum Samuel .....like Mr stan says, indeed you will find lots of info to upgrade and mod your ride ... when you get the hang of it (the forum) maybe you can join one of the many weekly TT session, be it in KL, PJ, Ipoh etc...and better still join us as Official member and be a part of the great UDM family :biggrin: ....

Thank You for the warm welcome guys. Was planning to upload some pictures of my car but not sure how . Could someone direct me please . Thanx guys .

PS - since i stay in Bandar Utama just wondering where do you guys meet up for the TT around this area.

Im thinking of painting my car in the near future. Could someone point me to a reliable workshop. I will have some time off next week so maybe I can do some survey and get some quotes based on suggestion from fellow members .
Thanx guys .

Top Bottom