All about E32

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hkh_88

Club Guest
hi all, recently got an offer a unit of E32 730i. Its pretty good condition i think. But there is abit oil leaking at the lower part of engine.:stupid: Seriously, i dont own a E32 be4 but i own a E30 and V6 before this.My Question :1-How was the maintanance of this E32 (730i M30 engine)2-Is the part widely available? Price of part compare with V6's.3- Fuel consumption?4-How was the driving feel, will it feel bulky using in town? thanks:rock:

My Question :
1-How was the maintanance of this E32 (730i M30 engine)
It is not that expensive la bro. Some time cheaper than perdana.

2-Is the part widely available? Price of part compare with V6's.
Yes as long you are in major town.

3- Fuel consumption?
Not that bad bro compare the comfort you get. Can also fix NGV bro.

4-How was the driving feel, will it feel bulky using in town?
Driving good you will enjoy it.

oh thanks redbaron for quick response. Just curious about the fuel comsumption. R u driving the E32? how much km/l if in town? or highway?
yes, im planning to transfer NGV from my car to the BMW too.

hkh_88;286308 said:
oh thanks redbaron for quick response. Just curious about the fuel comsumption. R u driving the E32? how much km/l if in town? or highway?
yes, im planning to transfer NGV from my car to the BMW too.

I am not useing E32 but my E28 runs with M30 3.5 engine. For full tank of RM120
which is almost 70 lites, my car will clock almost 450km town use and almost 600km for out station. But must drive not more than 120km/h

hi heng? if theres a good offer... just grab it laa... and congrats on ur new rides!!
hehehe...

bro,

3.5L engine - and you can get 600Km/70 litres(o/station) - 450Km/70 litres(town driving) - wow thats damn good bro.

My 2002 E46 - N42 - gives me the same mileage for 60+ lites and its a 2 litre engine.

cheers

mnk;286344 said:
hi heng? if theres a good offer... just grab it laa... and congrats on ur new rides!!
hehehe...

walao Najib, u still remember me oh:top: hows ur E34?:rock:

devilsadvocate;286353 said:
bro,

3.5L engine - and you can get 600Km/70 litres(o/station) - 450Km/70 litres(town driving) - wow thats damn good bro.

My 2002 E46 - N42 - gives me the same mileage for 60+ lites and its a 2 litre engine.

cheers
Can bro provided your go easy on the throttle bro.

Hi Heng.. I'm too keen to install NGV for my future BMW.. Its going green bro.. Keep me update on which system u be on ya? Mixture?

What are the problem with NGV on Perdana?

hkh_88;286285 said:
hi all, recently got an offer a unit of E32 730i. Its pretty good condition i think. But there is abit oil leaking at the lower part of engine.:stupid:
Seriously, i dont own a E32 be4 but i own a E30 and V6 before this.

My Question :
1-How was the maintenance of this E32 (730i M30 engine)
- Take care the oil

2-Is the part widely available? Price of part compare with V6's.
- Part widely available , alot part share with E34 . You're buying top range of BMW model, don't compare with Perdana

3- Fuel consumption?
- Good on highway but bad in town

4-How was the driving feel, will it feel bulky using in town?
- Driving feel : Great ,
- feel bulky : only if you just got license

I own this E32 close to 6 years after I sold my R32 Skyline : big change...........:rock:

I owned 2x E32 -- 1st ,91 model for 5 yrs ,2nd 93 model for 2 yrs. Both iL . Both had self levelling suspension problem ( the pump ). The 730 I is without the self levelling feature , so one problem less. No complaint on the engine ! The drive is nice and smooth ---good for highway cruising. At 110km/hr ,can get 10km/litre . Need to be light on the tottle lah. Very good candidate for NGV conversion as the booth is big and the car price is very affordable. Go for it !

Top Bottom