Alfa 75

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Strider

Club Guest
Ok, it not mine. Belong to one of my office mate. The recent flood at TTDI create a big damage on him. Furniture, electrical appliance, children school books, some cloths etc thats located at the ground floor karput or semi karput.This include his newly purchase Alfa 75 (definitely used) submerged up to roof top. What he need is some info where to do either refurbishment or to source replacement with a used parts such as seat, carpet, door card etc, mostly on interior part or other option available. Definitely budget are limited.Any info discuss here are very much appreciated and I'll relay the info to him. Thanks a lot guys, in advance.

can i suggest you/he log on italiaauto.com or arocmalaysia.com to find out where to do the job.

There's a place in bangsar called alfaking, they do end to end restoration for old alfas. One AROC member refurb his 33 and it looks like new now.

Strider,

Pls check at Alfatech in Sunway and another at SS13 industrial area in Subang Jaya. forgot the name.

YAzid

can also check with dino of fresh tools - 012-6718027

he does a lot of 75's and has used parts. tell him u know eric with the 156.

redd

Thanks a lot guys. already relay the info to him and he really appreciate all the help poured down here. Thanks again (on behalf of him and pls if there is any add. info)

Top Bottom