Aircon shut "off" itself while driving

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
magpie;825779 said:
Hey guys,

Sorry for MIA for sometime. Anyway i send my car in to AB Glenmarie for a my 20k service and i complain to them about my aircon. So far it did not shut off by itself anymore (Touch Wood) and i hope it wont happen again. They say they just check and do some cleaning to the aircon system. How true is it i dont man.

Well atleast the prob solved at the moment...
Good to hear that bro...:top:

Batman78;824727 said:
Yesterday my 2011 E90 325i aircon suddenly shut off.. just a day before that I had brought my car to Wearnes Segambut to fix a rubbing sound from the steering column whenever I turned it..

They fixed the sound but was wondering if it caused the aircon shut down issue. Only happened once...

Bro can you explain the rubbing sound? is it when you turn on the aircon the sound comes from somewhere behind the steering wheel? What is the problem with that bro?

Bro Magpie, the rubbing sound came from one of the steering rack bushes... after they adjust again, then no more sound so far!

Batman78;827067 said:
Bro Magpie, the rubbing sound came from one of the steering rack bushes... after they adjust again, then no more sound so far!

Thanks bro, maybe SC fix that for me as well. So far no rubbing sound and A/C still ok.

Top Bottom