Aircon Problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jskian6003

Club Guest
Hi all Siful, I'm having this strange problem with my Aircon occuring quite frequent now. Aircon was running fine, blowing very cool air suddenly it just stop, no air at all blowing out....:confused: . All indication still normal but no air?? Sometimes after a min of so it just came back on again blowing air. Sometimes need to off the aircon once or twice or even 3 times (on and off 3 times) than it start to blow cool air. Anyone ever encounter such crazy problem?:eek: :eek: Thanks.Tom

WHAT car model is that?Are you having electronic blower switch? +/- buttons to control blower fan(with LCD display? or turn knob type switch?

Anyhow, I suspect:
(1)switch problems.
(2)wire connections from switch to blower motor.
(3)motor going Holland soon.

Good luck.

I'm not so sure on e46 but it may due to relays & the MAIN could be the blower. Go to Naidu, our unofficial air con man at Jln Gasing. He'll know what to do.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I'm in Miri, Sarawak. Nevertheless at least I got some guideline on what to look for when I send it to the local aircon place. HAPPY NEW YEAR..... hope my new year will not cos me a bom...

Top Bottom