Air Cond

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jerman

Even though the "re-circulated air control button" is activated, I can still smell exterior air coming into the cabin. I wonder if others have experienced similiar "irritation" and what could be done ? Is this a big job to rectify ie. close the vents permanently?Thanks

cabin microfilter need to replaced with carbon type...tht will filter out the smell. in fact normal type of microfilter can filter the smell whn new but if it has been not replaced for 2 year, you should consider to hv it replaced.

fire,
Thanks for the tip. Already changed both sides microfilter (normal ones) recently! I believe it has got to do with the air vents which need to be closed, yes?

i try to explain the solution here but below message keep coming up, i have pm u Jerman

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.bmwclubmalaysia.com Port 80

Originally posted by Jerman@Jul 11 2006, 04:45 PM
fire,
Thanks for the tip. Already changed both sides microfilter (normal ones) recently! I believe it has got to do with the air vents which need to be closed, yes?
Or just seal it......problem solve and its apply to me :D

guys...how much is this micro carbon filter?... where can one get it done ?..can Naidu sort this out? :D

:)

he's doin it to his e36...sealed off the air vent with tht black rubber(dunno wat they call it)...so tht tht normal air cannot go tru :D

Thanks Mouse for the Naidu's contact. Will sort it out with him.

Chubby, the microfilter for E39 cost around RM 90-125 per piece. Not sure if E46 uses the same ones!

Top Bottom