advice for e30 repair

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

niglo

Club Guest
hi,guys,greetings,nice to be back...i reside in kk,drive a 1985 320i A.got the car about a year ago,out of pure interest for the UDM.encountered couple of problems so far;1.oil leak from the steering rack-sent to a wrong mechanic,screwed up,now the steering sometimes feel like a lorry's,hard to pusing...at last came to kl and bought a 2ndhand rack fr chopshop in klang 4 rm850..ok kah the price...hopefully this time solves the problem... 2.same aircon problem as our bai friend...solution- changed a new sanden compressor..ltotal cost all in plus service..800..i think price ok but after 3 mths of nice cool air,now panas again..esp when driving during hot sun,got to go check it,no time lah.3.engine noisy esp during morning startup..car rattles a bit but once engine hot,ok.mechanic say piston no 5 koyak,any idea from all the SIFU'S out there?4.looking to get a M tech spoiler..anyone know where tu buy n how much? A friend said can go to accesory shop and custom make..any suggestions?5.i wanted to buy front shocks..which one better,blistein or boge?is there 2 sizes for the shocks,big and small in term of the diameter..any opinions guys?looking forward for ur input..thanx ;)

Please post in the correct section next time.

Thank You

-The Moderator

4. there are a couple of mtech spoilers for sale in the classifieds check that out.

5. that depends on what you like...Boge is softer than bilstien blacks, this has been discussed before. the shock diameter depends on the year of your car.

Top Bottom