AC Delco Sealed Maintanance Free Battery

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KelvinTeoh

Banned
Ac Delco-Made In Korea Available now in Penang with Good Deal2 type of model usually BMW Using1.DIN66R-Rm4502.DIN100L-Rm540Pls call for more detail.

from my personal experience......they last just about one year and my car is a daily driver and garaged also.

Sorry, just a feedback even if its not positive.

Jules;441597 said:
from my personal experience......they last just about one year and my car is a daily driver and garaged also.

Sorry, just a feedback even if its not positive.

bro,
One year only? :eek: Normally it should last at least 3+ years. More if the battery is situated in the trunk. Mine lasted 6 years!

Jerman;441607 said:
bro,
One year only? :eek: Normally it should last at least 3+ years. More if the battery is situated in the trunk. Mine lasted 6 years!

Bro, wow 6 years- that must be a record! The most I've had is 2+ years from a reputable maintenance-free battery. What brand/model is it?

Jerman;441607 said:
bro,

what battery is that ? what is the secret of maintainign it ?

Fireblade;441613 said:
Bro, wow 6 years- that must be a record! The most I've had is 2+ years from a reputable maintenance-free battery. What brand/model is it?
bro,
It was the original BMW battery from day one! (AB quoted me RM 900+) Now, I'm using maintenance-free GP-Atlas Din 100ah (RM 500)

etquah, I believe there are no secrets as battery located in the trunk (rear) will normally last longer than the those under the bonnet, affected by heat......etc

Jerman;441631 said:
bro,
It was the original BMW battery from day one! (AB quoted me RM 900+) Now, I'm using maintenance-free GP-Atlas Din 100ah (RM 500)

etquah, I believe there are no secrets as battery located in the trunk (rear) will normally last longer than the those under the bonnet, affected by heat......etc

Thanks Jerman for the clarification.:top: I think I can get good price for GP Atlas as they are my client. Now, I know where to get the battery from.

Jerman;441607 said:
bro,
I change mine at year 6 also, actually havent kaput, but to be safe i change it, 6 year already return of investment, kakakakaka

well, maybe my bad luck but it gave up just exactly 12 months! my alternator's fine and yes, my oldie does have its battery up front. Paid quite a sum for it, hence not impressed!

Top Bottom