A-pillar TRIM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SarJeePekAi

Club Guest
Anyone knows where to get thedriver's side [R] A-pillar trim cover?Colour is light gray and has 3 legsthat clip on to the pillar which separatesthe windscreen from the drivers window.New or used [pref] prices & shop localewould be a great HELP.Applicable to 328i 4dr '98 e36.Any help will be apprecio! TQ

i got mine From Bavarian auto...damn expensive for that kind of stuff. Especially rear pillar.

SarJeePekAi;226888 said:
SHuat priced trim at $220.... no can fford
got2 look4 potong1... any spotters???

Bro for the pillars don't get from potong 1 larrrr, not worth of it. Get new...potong 1 also same, all the 3 legs got brittle already....easyly can break lar.

Trust me.

okla, advice recd, comprende kowkow, good point....
will wait for bmerboy to return from outstation
and get him to kena discount price....
thanks bud.

SarJeePekAi;226888 said:
SHuat priced trim at $220.... no can fford
got2 look4 potong1... any spotters???

Mont-o;226892 said:
Bro for the pillars don't get from potong 1 larrrr, not worth of it. Get new...potong 1 also same, all the 3 legs got brittle already....easyly can break lar.

Trust me.

I share your commiseration. I feel the expenditure is disproportionate to the function of the item.

I was offered a solution. There is a service which converts the afore-mentioned fragile 3 legs from your current item with a robust substitue of aluminium construction, permanently resolving your dilemma (well, for a long time anyway.) The fee imposed is minimal in comparison with a fresh purchase.

If I recall, about RM70 or 80... just send in your current piece, and it will return with bionic legs. :cool:

Lee36328;227088 said:
I share your commiseration. I feel the expenditure is disproportionate to the function of the item.

I was offered a solution. There is a service which converts the afore-mentioned fragile 3 legs from your current item with a robust substitue of aluminium construction, permanently resolving your dilemma (well, for a long time anyway.) The fee imposed is minimal in comparison with a fresh purchase.

If I recall, about RM70 or 80... just send in your current piece, and it will return with bionic legs. :cool:

Mr lee36328, care to share where i can get that bionic legs? seriously i want that bionic legs for my front pillars. Thanks

Sorry Masta Lee,
no net during wkend as comp in office only; hence could not
get msg until now. many apolos!
if you can find another time this week, pls let us know or
pm the appt.
awaiting anxiously......................thanxalot.

Dear Lee,

I too want to convert mine to bionic legs. Sorry missed the date. Thanks mate

rubes72,

if u can dismantle the pillar and pass it to one of us, I'll get it done.

it takes a few days to get it back anyways.

Lee, would like to have mine done as well...believe some of my legs broken oredi...

Hey Fellas,
Just visited Jason of Optimum Auto at Kayu Ara and
he can get the 'bionic' legs done in 2-3 days [but remember
to keep the 3 clips to make life easier!!!].
Cost would still be below 100 ringgies.
His no. is 77251379 in case you need to know more.

SarJeePekAi;229818 said:
Hey Fellas,
Just visited Jason of Optimum Auto at Kayu Ara and
he can get the 'bionic' legs done in 2-3 days [but remember
to keep the 3 clips to make life easier!!!].
Cost would still be below 100 ringgies.
His no. is 77251379 in case you need to know more.

for both the pillars ar? wat about the trimming?

Top Bottom